I'd like to make a comment, you know, I mean, kind of, like, that is to say, sort of. What is happening to our appreciation for the many modes of expression in American English? Even the most erudite among our newspeople, politicians, commentators and presidents are filling the airwaves with these meaningless interjections. Are we guilty in this information age of talking more than we're thinking?
Salt Lake City
- Stuart Reid: Despite study results, religion...
- My view: Reducing benefits gradually can make...
- Dan Liljenquist: Utah Retirement System audit...
- Letter: Put people in control
- National debt not just financial issue...
- In Our Opinion: Hatch-Cardin bill to make...
- Richard Davis: The million-dollar question...
- Letter: Beware of barbecued bugs
- Stuart Reid: Despite study results,... 50
- Richard Davis: The million-dollar... 48
- Letter: Solar surcharge 34
- In our opinion: Study cites excessive... 32
- In our opinion: Teacher evaluations a... 30
- Michael Gerson: Republicans should... 30
- My view: Reducing benefits gradually... 28
- Letter: Keep it simple 27