I'd like to make a comment, you know, I mean, kind of, like, that is to say, sort of. What is happening to our appreciation for the many modes of expression in American English? Even the most erudite among our newspeople, politicians, commentators and presidents are filling the airwaves with these meaningless interjections. Are we guilty in this information age of talking more than we're thinking?
Salt Lake City
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- In our opinion: How committed are Obama, U.S....
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- In our opinion: The Scots have set an example...
- Greg Bell: Too many steering wheels in Utah's...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- Who likes Obama's ISIS plan, and who... 24
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19