Scott G Winterton, Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Since Attorney General John Swallow is being investigated by various law enforcement agencies, why not let them finish their work before looking for the oak tree? The only difference between the vigilantes of the old West and today's vigilantes is instead of a rope they use signs and the media. When the authorities finish their investigation and if they find wrongdoing by Swallow, then you can get your rope and find the nearest tree. It used to be "innocent until proven guilty." Now, it's the other way around.
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- My view: Yesterday’s public education...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 39
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27