Scott G Winterton, Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Since Attorney General John Swallow is being investigated by various law enforcement agencies, why not let them finish their work before looking for the oak tree? The only difference between the vigilantes of the old West and today's vigilantes is instead of a rope they use signs and the media. When the authorities finish their investigation and if they find wrongdoing by Swallow, then you can get your rope and find the nearest tree. It used to be "innocent until proven guilty." Now, it's the other way around.
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Letter: Acting on immigration
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- My view: Remembering JFK 51 years later
- Letter: Where jobs come from 65
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 52
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 40
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- Letter: Acting on immigration 34