Scott G Winterton, Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Since Attorney General John Swallow is being investigated by various law enforcement agencies, why not let them finish their work before looking for the oak tree? The only difference between the vigilantes of the old West and today's vigilantes is instead of a rope they use signs and the media. When the authorities finish their investigation and if they find wrongdoing by Swallow, then you can get your rope and find the nearest tree. It used to be "innocent until proven guilty." Now, it's the other way around.
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- Letter: Our public lands
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics reflects...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- My view: Your family stories have the power...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 19
- Mantua speed trap 17