Today we have a presidential administration with a ton more illegal and questionable acts of poor judgment, and I believe, criminal activities, than the Nixon administration. The Benghazi attacks on our ambassador, the IRS scandal that now appears to go right to the White House and the "Fast and Furious" gun running that have Attorney General Eric Holders' name all over it. And how about the seizure of the phone records and the persecution of the news reporter at Fox?
Has the "news" gathering and reporting degenerated so much that we now accept these sorts of things in our government as the norm? I really believe the government officials involved in these "scandals" should be held responsible. They won't police themselves. Investigative journalists have done it in the past. I believe it's time they did it again.
Fred T. Hansgen
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- My view: TPA trade agreement counts as...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies undertaken...
- Letter: Land for the young people
- Letter: Sovereign flag
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: 7 inconsistencies...
- In our opinion: After court's marriage...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 59
- Letter: Sovereign flag 44
- In our opinion: After court's marriage... 42
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: 7... 38
- In our opinion: In wake of ACA ruling,... 29
- George F. Will: Chief Justice John... 22
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 21
- Sistas in Zion: Reaction to racial... 18