DETAILS: ECO and RELISH Paddywax fragrance diffusers sold in three fragrances. Fragrances include ECO Blood Orange with Bergamot, ECO Grapefruit with Coriander, and RELISH Ocean Tide with Sea Salt. The diffusers were sold in a solid tan cylinder-shaped container measuring about 11-inches high by 2-3/4 inch in diameter. The diffuser includes a green or blue glass vase and evaporating diffuser sticks. "Paddywax" and the fragrance name are printed on the front of the cylinder. They were sold from January 2013 through April 2013.
WHY: The label on the diffusers violates the Federal Hazardous Substances Act (FHSA) by omitting the presence of petroleum distillates. Petroleum distillates pose an aspiration hazard if swallowed.
INCIDENTS: None reported.
HOW MANY: About 2,100.
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- Dave Ramsey says: Put a temporary stop to...
- Food-tech startups aim to replace eggs and...
- What do the new jobs numbers mean?
- The American Dream is still alive for 20...
- The shift away from driving continues
- 10 Great Gift Ideas for People Who Have...
- 'Caregiving' it all: When taking care of mom...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure... 17
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 8
- Insurance agents feeling left out of... 8
- Are extended warranties on gadgets... 7
- The American Dream is still alive for... 6
- 'Caregiving' it all: When taking care... 5
- Food-tech startups aim to replace eggs... 3