Edward Snowden is a traitor? I think not. The real traitors begin with the present president, the legislative branch, the judicial branch, and those who are supporting them and continues through many years of previous federal leadership. All these men and women swore to uphold and support the Constitution. But what have they really supported? Its subtle overthrow. A little here, and a little there. A piece at a time. And we just sit and watch it happen. Where's our outrage? Why aren't we marching in the streets of America?
Do we have any heroes left? Well, there's one, and he's hiding out in Hong Kong. Why? Because the last three guys who worked for the NSA, with 82 years of experience, who tried to expose this same behavior by our government, were "destroyed" by it. Their names are Thomas Drake, William Binney and J. Kirk Wiebe.
- My view: Common Core tests erode parental rights
- Letter: Same stale air
- Richard Davis: Let the voters decide the...
- In our opinion: Revisiting Abraham Lincoln's...
- George F. Will: IRS continues to act in...
- Letter: Conflict of interest
- Jay Evensen: Though complicated, Corradini...
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question should...
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 95
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get... 92
- Letter: Same stale air 43
- Letter: Mandated freedom 37
- My view: Common Core tests erode... 37
- In our opinion: Talking of tax reform... 28
- Letter: Who's against Healthy Utah? 27
- John Florez: Lawmakers broke the... 25