Edward Snowden is a traitor? I think not. The real traitors begin with the present president, the legislative branch, the judicial branch, and those who are supporting them and continues through many years of previous federal leadership. All these men and women swore to uphold and support the Constitution. But what have they really supported? Its subtle overthrow. A little here, and a little there. A piece at a time. And we just sit and watch it happen. Where's our outrage? Why aren't we marching in the streets of America?
Do we have any heroes left? Well, there's one, and he's hiding out in Hong Kong. Why? Because the last three guys who worked for the NSA, with 82 years of experience, who tried to expose this same behavior by our government, were "destroyed" by it. Their names are Thomas Drake, William Binney and J. Kirk Wiebe.
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- John Florez: Education — Big government...
- In our opinion: With caucus compromise, Utah...
- Letter: A 'dying' document
- In our opinion: Prison relocation iffy
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 67
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 53
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 30
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21