Recent actions by the Supreme Court, Congress and especially the presidency show that states and the people are losing more and more of their sovereign power to federal tyranny — even losing their ability to enforce federal laws, laws which the executive branch refuses to enforce on its own. The Bill of Rights is under assault from every direction, and those seeking its eradication are in Washington: Republicans and Democrats.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Letter: Society puzzles
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 41
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 32
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 31