Recent actions by the Supreme Court, Congress and especially the presidency show that states and the people are losing more and more of their sovereign power to federal tyranny — even losing their ability to enforce federal laws, laws which the executive branch refuses to enforce on its own. The Bill of Rights is under assault from every direction, and those seeking its eradication are in Washington: Republicans and Democrats.
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- My view: Yesterday’s public education...
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- My view: Utah has an export-import problem
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 39
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27