They say a picture is worth a thousand words. If that is the case, these 100 witty political cartoons, which interpret the news of the first half of 2013, are packed with information.
Many news events have spanned weeks if not months (e.g., Obamacare, Benghazi and gun control). For this reason, some topics are shown in multiple cartoons.
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- My view: Marriage and social justice go... 98
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 86
- In our opinion: Religious freedom... 52
- In our opinion: It's time to scrutinize... 50
- Letter: Gun control 50
- Letter: Obama fans? 43
- Faith, family and freedom join to... 25