They say a picture is worth a thousand words. If that is the case, these 100 witty political cartoons, which interpret the news of the first half of 2013, are packed with information.
Many news events have spanned weeks if not months (e.g., Obamacare, Benghazi and gun control). For this reason, some topics are shown in multiple cartoons.
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- In our opinion: Most Americans struggling to...
- Letter: Irreparable damage
- Join the discussion: Is bipartisanship making...
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 78
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- Letter: Utah's birthright 46
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Letter: Irreparable damage 41
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36