They say a picture is worth a thousand words. If that is the case, these 100 witty political cartoons, which interpret the news of the first half of 2013, are packed with information.
Many news events have spanned weeks if not months (e.g., Obamacare, Benghazi and gun control). For this reason, some topics are shown in multiple cartoons.
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- Nelson Mandela left legacy of freedom and faith
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- In our opinion: Letting Afghanistan revert to...
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games and...
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 43
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 40
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- In our opinion: Pioneer Park progress... 16
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15