Patrick Semansky, AP
Republican hypocrisy constantly stuns me.
NSA spying: PRISM began under Bush, who also brought us the Patriot Act, specifically to legalize such NSA actions, but only now the GOP hates Obama for spying on us?
AP phone hacking: Since when do Republicans object to finding leaks of secrets?
IRS investigations: Politics aside, doesn't any group named "Taxed Enough Already" trying to set up tax shelters deserve investigation?
Stop witch-hunting, GOP. It failed under Clinton, and it will fail now.
J. Andrew Smith
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics reflects...
- My view: Your family stories have the power...
- Letter: Our public lands
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 29
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 20
- Mantua speed trap 17