Patrick Semansky, AP
Republican hypocrisy constantly stuns me.
NSA spying: PRISM began under Bush, who also brought us the Patriot Act, specifically to legalize such NSA actions, but only now the GOP hates Obama for spying on us?
AP phone hacking: Since when do Republicans object to finding leaks of secrets?
IRS investigations: Politics aside, doesn't any group named "Taxed Enough Already" trying to set up tax shelters deserve investigation?
Stop witch-hunting, GOP. It failed under Clinton, and it will fail now.
J. Andrew Smith
- Michael Erickson: Lincoln saved a nation but...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation against...
- Doug Robinson: Midvale Mayor JoAnn Seghini...
- John Hoffmire: The pathway to change in...
- In our opinion: Regulatory relief, reforms...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How do...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Trans-Pacific...
- Letter: Change the future
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation... 56
- John Hoffmire: The pathway to change in... 44
- In our opinion: Greece's fiscal... 31
- Letter: Overturned cases 30
- In our opinion: Regulatory relief,... 24
- Michael Erickson: Lincoln saved a... 24
- Letter: No humane way to kill 21
- Dan Liljenquist: No vetting, no... 20