Patrick Semansky, AP
Republican hypocrisy constantly stuns me.
NSA spying: PRISM began under Bush, who also brought us the Patriot Act, specifically to legalize such NSA actions, but only now the GOP hates Obama for spying on us?
AP phone hacking: Since when do Republicans object to finding leaks of secrets?
IRS investigations: Politics aside, doesn't any group named "Taxed Enough Already" trying to set up tax shelters deserve investigation?
Stop witch-hunting, GOP. It failed under Clinton, and it will fail now.
J. Andrew Smith
- Politicians being awkward at Halloween
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: The burden and...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah be in the Central...
- What will Obama's legacy be?
- My View: Children need mother and father
- In our opinion: Protecting the church from...
- Jay Evensen: IRS abuses continue —...
- Letter: Public education