Patrick Semansky, AP
Republican hypocrisy constantly stuns me.
NSA spying: PRISM began under Bush, who also brought us the Patriot Act, specifically to legalize such NSA actions, but only now the GOP hates Obama for spying on us?
AP phone hacking: Since when do Republicans object to finding leaks of secrets?
IRS investigations: Politics aside, doesn't any group named "Taxed Enough Already" trying to set up tax shelters deserve investigation?
Stop witch-hunting, GOP. It failed under Clinton, and it will fail now.
J. Andrew Smith
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- My view: Marriage and social justice go... 98
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 86
- In our opinion: Religious freedom... 52
- In our opinion: It's time to scrutinize... 51
- Letter: Gun control 50
- Letter: Obama fans? 43
- Faith, family and freedom join to... 25