Patrick Semansky, AP
Republican hypocrisy constantly stuns me.
NSA spying: PRISM began under Bush, who also brought us the Patriot Act, specifically to legalize such NSA actions, but only now the GOP hates Obama for spying on us?
AP phone hacking: Since when do Republicans object to finding leaks of secrets?
IRS investigations: Politics aside, doesn't any group named "Taxed Enough Already" trying to set up tax shelters deserve investigation?
Stop witch-hunting, GOP. It failed under Clinton, and it will fail now.
J. Andrew Smith
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- My view: They run toward danger
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Medicare Advantage
- In our opinion: National security and... 66
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 43
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13