Charles Dharapak, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Is it not obvious that President Barack Obama's appointment of Susan Rice as national security adviser proves that the voters made a terrible mistake in re-electing him? Rice is indeed Obama's "trusted adviser" who lied to the world about Benghazi, Libya. We also have ex-White House Press secretary Robert Gibbs admitting that he was told to lie about our drone program. Sarah Hall Ingram, the woman who was the head of the vindictive tax-exempt organizations division of the IRS during the time conservative groups were targeted is now director of the IRS's Obamacare office.
We still have not gotten to the bottom of Obama's team getting semi-automatic weapons into the hands of Mexico's drug thugs. Add this to Obama's compulsion to have the United Nations nullify our Second Amendment and take away our guns, and it become obvious that, despite Obama turning on the Associated Press, the mainstream media is still drinking the Kool-Aid and covering Obama's radical backside.
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 47
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 38
- Capitalism and the common good:... 37
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 36