Charles Dharapak, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Is it not obvious that President Barack Obama's appointment of Susan Rice as national security adviser proves that the voters made a terrible mistake in re-electing him? Rice is indeed Obama's "trusted adviser" who lied to the world about Benghazi, Libya. We also have ex-White House Press secretary Robert Gibbs admitting that he was told to lie about our drone program. Sarah Hall Ingram, the woman who was the head of the vindictive tax-exempt organizations division of the IRS during the time conservative groups were targeted is now director of the IRS's Obamacare office.
We still have not gotten to the bottom of Obama's team getting semi-automatic weapons into the hands of Mexico's drug thugs. Add this to Obama's compulsion to have the United Nations nullify our Second Amendment and take away our guns, and it become obvious that, despite Obama turning on the Associated Press, the mainstream media is still drinking the Kool-Aid and covering Obama's radical backside.
- Doug Robinson: Utah man discovers powerful...
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- Letter: Religious freedom
- My view: Adoption legislation: Children...
- Jay Evensen: Don't mess with a great Utah...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Americans' fearsome...
- Doug Robinson: A goalkeeper scores — a...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 63
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 36
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- In our opinion: Utah needs clean air... 24
- EPA rule hobbles economy, hurts... 23