The Jazz free agent mini camp was held from Tuesday to Thursday.
24 players attended mostly from the D-League and international leagues.
The Jazz have more than half of their roster to fill the offseason and are projected to have the second most cap space in the league going into free agency.
Some of the participants have NBA experience, while most went undrafted out of college and have been sharpening their skills in the hopes of making an NBA roster. The Jazz could find a diamond in the rough, as many of these players have shown promise overseas and in the developmental leagues.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 81
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25