The Jazz free agent mini camp was held from Tuesday to Thursday.
24 players attended mostly from the D-League and international leagues.
The Jazz have more than half of their roster to fill the offseason and are projected to have the second most cap space in the league going into free agency.
Some of the participants have NBA experience, while most went undrafted out of college and have been sharpening their skills in the hopes of making an NBA roster. The Jazz could find a diamond in the rough, as many of these players have shown promise overseas and in the developmental leagues.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- Utah Jazz pick up rare road win against Miami...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- BYU running back Adam Hine enjoying Miami...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 43
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 36
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25