The Jazz free agent mini camp was held from Tuesday to Thursday.
24 players attended mostly from the D-League and international leagues.
The Jazz have more than half of their roster to fill the offseason and are projected to have the second most cap space in the league going into free agency.
Some of the participants have NBA experience, while most went undrafted out of college and have been sharpening their skills in the hopes of making an NBA roster. The Jazz could find a diamond in the rough, as many of these players have shown promise overseas and in the developmental leagues.
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 147
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 101
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 96
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 26
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25