SANDY — Real Salt Lake forward Olmes Garcia has been named MLS Player of the Week by the North American Soccer Reporters (NASR) for Week 15 of the 2013 MLS season.
Garcia came off the bench in the 61st minute and scored in the 84th minute and second-half stoppage time to give RSL a 3-1 win over the Galaxy on Saturday.
The 20-year-old Colombian attacker now has four goals in 401 MLS minutes this season, giving him 0.90 goals per 90 minutes, the best rate in the league for all players with more than one goal.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 115
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 21
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21