Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SANDY — Major League Soccer launched fan voting on for the 2013 AT&T MLS All-Star Game on Monday, with six Real Salt Lake players — Kyle Beckerman, Nick Rimando, Javier Morales, Alvaro Saborio, Nat Borchers and Tony Beltran — included among the 115 players on the ballot.
Fans can vote online at on MLSsoccer.com or by sending a player's last name via text message to 22442. Twitter voting will occur June 20-21.
The 10 players with the highest combined votes from these three voting methods will be named to the All-Star Fan XI.
The MLS All-Star Game will take place July 31 at Sporting Park at 7 p.m. MDT.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21