Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SANDY — Major League Soccer launched fan voting on for the 2013 AT&T MLS All-Star Game on Monday, with six Real Salt Lake players — Kyle Beckerman, Nick Rimando, Javier Morales, Alvaro Saborio, Nat Borchers and Tony Beltran — included among the 115 players on the ballot.
Fans can vote online at on MLSsoccer.com or by sending a player's last name via text message to 22442. Twitter voting will occur June 20-21.
The 10 players with the highest combined votes from these three voting methods will be named to the All-Star Fan XI.
The MLS All-Star Game will take place July 31 at Sporting Park at 7 p.m. MDT.
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at No. 3...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- Layton steps up big late to secure a 48-46...
- 5A boys state tournament roundup: Layton...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Cougars take center stage...
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 83
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 36
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 25