Barry Gutierrez, Associated Press
DENVER — The Los Angeles Dodgers recovered from a ninth-inning blown save and scored two runs off Rockies closer Rafael Betancourt in the top of the 10th to beat slumping Colorado 7-5 Friday night.
Carl Crawford scored from third on Luis Cruz's hard comebacker that bounced off the back leg of Betancourt (1-3) and dribbled toward the third base side, and Juan Uribe followed with a run-scoring single.
Brandon League (1-2) picked up the win despite allowing Todd Helton's two-run homer with one out that tied the game at 5 in the ninth.
Ronald Belisario pitched a perfect 10th for his first save since Aug. 29, 2012, also at Colorado.
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 88
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 54
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32