Barry Gutierrez, Associated Press
DENVER — The Los Angeles Dodgers recovered from a ninth-inning blown save and scored two runs off Rockies closer Rafael Betancourt in the top of the 10th to beat slumping Colorado 7-5 Friday night.
Carl Crawford scored from third on Luis Cruz's hard comebacker that bounced off the back leg of Betancourt (1-3) and dribbled toward the third base side, and Juan Uribe followed with a run-scoring single.
Brandon League (1-2) picked up the win despite allowing Todd Helton's two-run homer with one out that tied the game at 5 in the ninth.
Ronald Belisario pitched a perfect 10th for his first save since Aug. 29, 2012, also at Colorado.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33