- 1 Hal Boyd: Trump’s wall of words is free, but how much does it cost?
- 2 About Utah: A court of redemption for vets
- 3 Jay's Jokes: Former Gov. Huntsman Jr. has agreed to become ambassador to Russia
- 4 Marie Osmond: Music is my miracle
- 5 In our opinion: Utah once again in the bottom-tier of states for voter turnout
- 45 In our opinion: Utah once again in the bottom-tier of states for voter turnout
- 42 My view: News media need to report the full story
- 37 My view: Are the Mormons a 'peculiar' people?
- 33 Letter: Open state lines
- 31 Richard Davis: Democrats should take the moral high ground on Judge Gorsuch
- 23 Letter: Drink not drive
- 21 Letter: Not caring
- 17 Letter: Delusion vs. reality