Just wondering if you have figured out that the sequestration cuts are just a ploy to get the public to turn against smaller government? The federal government is on track to spend more this year than last even with the cuts. This means that whatever government agencies spent last year they have the same to spend this year and then some. The cuts are just a reduction in the increase. The government is making the "cuts" as painful as possible for the public.
Remember, the sequestration was Obama's idea. It is his administration doing this. If you are furloughed, laid off, or fired due to the "cuts" then you know who to blame.
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 65
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 46
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23