Just wondering if you have figured out that the sequestration cuts are just a ploy to get the public to turn against smaller government? The federal government is on track to spend more this year than last even with the cuts. This means that whatever government agencies spent last year they have the same to spend this year and then some. The cuts are just a reduction in the increase. The government is making the "cuts" as painful as possible for the public.
Remember, the sequestration was Obama's idea. It is his administration doing this. If you are furloughed, laid off, or fired due to the "cuts" then you know who to blame.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- Lois M. Collins: 'She asked for it' subverts...
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we must...
- Letter: Singles solution
- Classical liberalism offers sole durable...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 46
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 42
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 29
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we... 22