Just wondering if you have figured out that the sequestration cuts are just a ploy to get the public to turn against smaller government? The federal government is on track to spend more this year than last even with the cuts. This means that whatever government agencies spent last year they have the same to spend this year and then some. The cuts are just a reduction in the increase. The government is making the "cuts" as painful as possible for the public.
Remember, the sequestration was Obama's idea. It is his administration doing this. If you are furloughed, laid off, or fired due to the "cuts" then you know who to blame.
- In our opinion: Revisiting the Holocaust as...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation against...
- Kathleen Parker: Baltimore riots —...
- Letter: Social judges?
- Jay Evensen: Face it Salt Lake, panhandlers...
- Dean Li: Don’t stop debating merits of...
- Letter: No cash deposits
- Lois M. Collins: If rioters sincerely want...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation... 69
- John Hoffmire: The pathway to change in... 49
- In our opinion: Greece's fiscal... 34
- In our opinion: Regulatory relief,... 33
- Letter: No humane way to kill 30
- Michael Erickson: Lincoln saved a... 27
- Dean Li: Don’t stop debating... 25
- Letter: No cash deposits 23