Just wondering if you have figured out that the sequestration cuts are just a ploy to get the public to turn against smaller government? The federal government is on track to spend more this year than last even with the cuts. This means that whatever government agencies spent last year they have the same to spend this year and then some. The cuts are just a reduction in the increase. The government is making the "cuts" as painful as possible for the public.
Remember, the sequestration was Obama's idea. It is his administration doing this. If you are furloughed, laid off, or fired due to the "cuts" then you know who to blame.
- My View: What I learned about air pollution...
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 60
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 46
- My View: What I learned about air... 26
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 19
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 17
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 16