Just wondering if you have figured out that the sequestration cuts are just a ploy to get the public to turn against smaller government? The federal government is on track to spend more this year than last even with the cuts. This means that whatever government agencies spent last year they have the same to spend this year and then some. The cuts are just a reduction in the increase. The government is making the "cuts" as painful as possible for the public.
Remember, the sequestration was Obama's idea. It is his administration doing this. If you are furloughed, laid off, or fired due to the "cuts" then you know who to blame.
- George F. Will: IRS continues to act in...
- My view: Common Core tests erode parental rights
- Letter: Same stale air
- Richard Davis: Let the voters decide the...
- In our opinion: Revisiting Abraham Lincoln's...
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges...
- Letter: Conflict of interest
- Jay Evensen: Open wide and swallow your tax...
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 95
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get... 92
- Letter: Same stale air 46
- My view: Common Core tests erode... 38
- Letter: Mandated freedom 37
- In our opinion: Talking of tax reform... 28
- Letter: Who's against Healthy Utah? 27
- John Florez: Lawmakers broke the... 25