The people of Oklahoma are in our prayers after suffering this horrendous tornado going through their state. Of course, it took about five minutes for Sen. Barbara Boxer of California and Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island to attempt to use this tornado to advance their political agenda. They blamed this natural disaster on global warming.
One problem: Tornado activity has actually declined in the last 20 years. In a list of the 10 most deadly hurricanes since 1900, 9 of the 10 occurred before 1954. Was global warming causing those hurricanes also in the first half of the 20th century?
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 55
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 47
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 34
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20