The people of Oklahoma are in our prayers after suffering this horrendous tornado going through their state. Of course, it took about five minutes for Sen. Barbara Boxer of California and Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island to attempt to use this tornado to advance their political agenda. They blamed this natural disaster on global warming.
One problem: Tornado activity has actually declined in the last 20 years. In a list of the 10 most deadly hurricanes since 1900, 9 of the 10 occurred before 1954. Was global warming causing those hurricanes also in the first half of the 20th century?
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on Mexican...
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's proposed...
- Letter: More Lehi gridlock?
- Letter: Draper real estate
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- Five principles to help guide public... 111
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's... 78
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 65
- Letter: Human body 41
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 34
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 32
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 26
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 18