The people of Oklahoma are in our prayers after suffering this horrendous tornado going through their state. Of course, it took about five minutes for Sen. Barbara Boxer of California and Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island to attempt to use this tornado to advance their political agenda. They blamed this natural disaster on global warming.
One problem: Tornado activity has actually declined in the last 20 years. In a list of the 10 most deadly hurricanes since 1900, 9 of the 10 occurred before 1954. Was global warming causing those hurricanes also in the first half of the 20th century?
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- In our opinion: Fred Adams' Shakespeare...
- About Utah: How this Utahn turned a chance...
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies and...
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 46
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 39
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 30
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS 21