A lot has been said about gun control lately. The list of tragedies is way too long. I submit that the problem is not guns, though. It seems that maybe the problem started when God was taken out of our lives by government and we lost part of our value system. Maybe another part of the problem was when the family values were replaced with gang mentality. We need to focus on the values that our Founding Fathers intended.
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Letter: Federal law violated
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Things are...
- My view: Religious freedom is a barometer for...
- Drew Clark: About-face by Apple Music shows...
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs
- In our opinion: To aid the 60 million global...
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- Letter: Religion in office 35
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs 32
- Letter: Federal law violated 32
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 28
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 27
- My view: Everything you think you know... 22