A lot has been said about gun control lately. The list of tragedies is way too long. I submit that the problem is not guns, though. It seems that maybe the problem started when God was taken out of our lives by government and we lost part of our value system. Maybe another part of the problem was when the family values were replaced with gang mentality. We need to focus on the values that our Founding Fathers intended.
- Which states are best for tax payers?
- Jay Evensen: No more rent for inmates —...
- In our opinion: Western land standoff aside,...
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Letter: Right and wrong
- My view: Utah's agriculture industry needs...
- Letter: Plenty of danger in e-cigarettes
- Kathleen Parker: Putin knows in geopolitical...
- Letter: Right and wrong 93
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 67
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 64
- Letter: Science consensus is slow,... 49
- In our opinion: Confronted by power,... 40
- In our opinion: Western land standoff... 35
- Letter: Republican empathy too rare 28
- John Hoffmire: Why shouldn’t... 28