Scott G Winterton, Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
What a breath of fresh air to read former Sen. Bob Bennett's article regarding John Swallow — something that really makes sense instead of the wild rhetoric to which we are exposed on a daily basis ("Swallow needs administrative leave," May 20). Regardless of whether Swallow is falsely accused or blatantly guilty, Bennett's suggestion that Swallow be placed on the sidelines temporarily allows both him to prepare his own defense and the duties of the attorney general's office to be carried on uncompromised.
Although the tea party managed to shamefully get Bennett out of Washington they have not succeeded in shutting him down. Way to go, Bob.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 110
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 46
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33