Scott G Winterton, Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
What a breath of fresh air to read former Sen. Bob Bennett's article regarding John Swallow — something that really makes sense instead of the wild rhetoric to which we are exposed on a daily basis ("Swallow needs administrative leave," May 20). Regardless of whether Swallow is falsely accused or blatantly guilty, Bennett's suggestion that Swallow be placed on the sidelines temporarily allows both him to prepare his own defense and the duties of the attorney general's office to be carried on uncompromised.
Although the tea party managed to shamefully get Bennett out of Washington they have not succeeded in shutting him down. Way to go, Bob.
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Doug Robinson: The era of 'I'm sorry'
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...