Today, by a vote of 61 percent, the Boy Scouts of America national executive board decided to change its membership standards policy and no longer deny membership to youth on the basis of sexual orientation.
The following list is a compilation of significant events in Scouting history, and just some fun facts.
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 66
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 20
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18