Today, by a vote of 61 percent, the Boy Scouts of America national executive board decided to change its membership standards policy and no longer deny membership to youth on the basis of sexual orientation.
The following list is a compilation of significant events in Scouting history, and just some fun facts.
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How Utah...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Letter: Legalizing drugs
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 37
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 37
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32