Salt Lake City School District high schools unveil new logos, websites
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City School District has unveiled new websites, logos and mascots for its three comprehensive high schools: East, Highland and West.
More than a year ago, the district sought to update the websites. The sites needed a new look and to be responsive to the growing trend of mobile Web browsing, district officials said.
Construction of the new sites began, and there was confusion surrounding the high school mascots and logos, according to a Salt Lake District news release. There was no simple location where employees, students and the community could go to find the official school logos and mascots. Accordingly, along with the website updates, it was decided to update the mascots and logos.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11