Salt Lake City School District high schools unveil new logos, websites
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City School District has unveiled new websites, logos and mascots for its three comprehensive high schools: East, Highland and West.
More than a year ago, the district sought to update the websites. The sites needed a new look and to be responsive to the growing trend of mobile Web browsing, district officials said.
Construction of the new sites began, and there was confusion surrounding the high school mascots and logos, according to a Salt Lake District news release. There was no simple location where employees, students and the community could go to find the official school logos and mascots. Accordingly, along with the website updates, it was decided to update the mascots and logos.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15