Salt Lake City School District high schools unveil new logos, websites
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City School District has unveiled new websites, logos and mascots for its three comprehensive high schools: East, Highland and West.
More than a year ago, the district sought to update the websites. The sites needed a new look and to be responsive to the growing trend of mobile Web browsing, district officials said.
Construction of the new sites began, and there was confusion surrounding the high school mascots and logos, according to a Salt Lake District news release. There was no simple location where employees, students and the community could go to find the official school logos and mascots. Accordingly, along with the website updates, it was decided to update the mascots and logos.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15