Salt Lake City School District high schools unveil new logos, websites
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City School District has unveiled new websites, logos and mascots for its three comprehensive high schools: East, Highland and West.
More than a year ago, the district sought to update the websites. The sites needed a new look and to be responsive to the growing trend of mobile Web browsing, district officials said.
Construction of the new sites began, and there was confusion surrounding the high school mascots and logos, according to a Salt Lake District news release. There was no simple location where employees, students and the community could go to find the official school logos and mascots. Accordingly, along with the website updates, it was decided to update the mascots and logos.
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- K2 The Church's grand opening a neighborhood...
- Doug Robinson: Managing a delicate balance
- Eagle Mountain man killed in alleged domestic...
- Educators call for funding, legislation to...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 268
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to... 20
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 17
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16