Salt Lake City School District high schools unveil new logos, websites
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City School District has unveiled new websites, logos and mascots for its three comprehensive high schools: East, Highland and West.
More than a year ago, the district sought to update the websites. The sites needed a new look and to be responsive to the growing trend of mobile Web browsing, district officials said.
Construction of the new sites began, and there was confusion surrounding the high school mascots and logos, according to a Salt Lake District news release. There was no simple location where employees, students and the community could go to find the official school logos and mascots. Accordingly, along with the website updates, it was decided to update the mascots and logos.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14