Ravell Call, Deseret News
Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson, wife to President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Thomas S. Monson, will be held today at noon in the Salt Lake Tabernacle.
The public is invited to attend the funeral on Temple Square, where tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at all four entrances.
For those who can't attend the funeral in the Tabernacle, the services will be broadcast live here, as well as via LDS.org, KSL-TV, KSL.com, BYU-TV, BYU-TV Global, BYU-TV International, KBYU and on the LDS Church satellite system.
Sister Monson died Friday at 6:35 a.m., surrounded by family. An LDS Church news release indicated she died of causes incident to age. She was 85.
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Why I don’t call myself a ‘Mormon...
- 18 must-see attractions on and around Temple...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 148
- Why I don’t call myself a... 91
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 62
- What Mormons should know about NBC's... 51
- Kara Tippetts, Christian who blogged... 26
- Why Ted Cruz launched his presidential... 17
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 12