Ravell Call, Deseret News
Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson, wife to President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Thomas S. Monson, will be held today at noon in the Salt Lake Tabernacle.
The public is invited to attend the funeral on Temple Square, where tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at all four entrances.
For those who can't attend the funeral in the Tabernacle, the services will be broadcast live here, as well as via LDS.org, KSL-TV, KSL.com, BYU-TV, BYU-TV Global, BYU-TV International, KBYU and on the LDS Church satellite system.
Sister Monson died Friday at 6:35 a.m., surrounded by family. An LDS Church news release indicated she died of causes incident to age. She was 85.
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS grandmother completes Personal Progress...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 53
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 31
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9