Ravell Call, Deseret News
Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson, wife to President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Thomas S. Monson, will be held today at noon in the Salt Lake Tabernacle.
The public is invited to attend the funeral on Temple Square, where tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at all four entrances.
For those who can't attend the funeral in the Tabernacle, the services will be broadcast live here, as well as via LDS.org, KSL-TV, KSL.com, BYU-TV, BYU-TV Global, BYU-TV International, KBYU and on the LDS Church satellite system.
Sister Monson died Friday at 6:35 a.m., surrounded by family. An LDS Church news release indicated she died of causes incident to age. She was 85.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 162
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 15
- Meet the Muslim actor playing Jesus in... 10
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8
- State bills to protect religious... 8