Ravell Call, Deseret News
Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson, wife to President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Thomas S. Monson, will be held today at noon in the Salt Lake Tabernacle.
The public is invited to attend the funeral on Temple Square, where tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at all four entrances.
For those who can't attend the funeral in the Tabernacle, the services will be broadcast live here, as well as via LDS.org, KSL-TV, KSL.com, BYU-TV, BYU-TV Global, BYU-TV International, KBYU and on the LDS Church satellite system.
Sister Monson died Friday at 6:35 a.m., surrounded by family. An LDS Church news release indicated she died of causes incident to age. She was 85.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Church leaders can learn from NFL domestic...
- New DVD tells story of David Archuleta's...
- 10 ideas of what God looks like
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 64
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 16
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 8
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 6