Two men have been arrested in the killing of a teenage boy over an iPad in Las Vegas.
Police announced Sunday that 18-year-old Jacob Dismont and 21-year-old Michael Solid were booked into the Clark County jail on charges on open murder, robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
According to investigators, 15-year-old Marcos Arenas was walking down a street with the iPad on Thursday when a vehicle stopped and one of the suspects got out and tried to steal the device from him.
Dismont is accused of trying to wrest the tablet away from Arenas and dragging him toward the SUV when the youth wouldn't let go of the iPad. After Dismont re-entered the vehicle and Solid drove away, the teen was dragged until he fell. The vehicle ran over him.
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan's affirmative...
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- Costa Rican a celebrity after certified miracle
- Photo gallery: Celebrating Easter across the...
- Summer movie preview: Hollywood bets big again
- Utah bank confirms that Ghanaian mining...
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport...
- Affordable Care Act only chips away at... 25
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan's... 17
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 13
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in... 12
- Judge: Indiana hasn't given valid... 12
- Some countries get Obama, but want his... 11
- Vegas’ water drying up 10
- Democrats eye 15 cities for 2016... 10