Two men have been arrested in the killing of a teenage boy over an iPad in Las Vegas.
Police announced Sunday that 18-year-old Jacob Dismont and 21-year-old Michael Solid were booked into the Clark County jail on charges on open murder, robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
According to investigators, 15-year-old Marcos Arenas was walking down a street with the iPad on Thursday when a vehicle stopped and one of the suspects got out and tried to steal the device from him.
Dismont is accused of trying to wrest the tablet away from Arenas and dragging him toward the SUV when the youth wouldn't let go of the iPad. After Dismont re-entered the vehicle and Solid drove away, the teen was dragged until he fell. The vehicle ran over him.
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- The 50 hardest-working cities in America,...
- The top 10 highest-paid female CEOs
- Officials say those Boston snow piles are...
- Latest on flooding: Body of missing Texas...
- South Africa shaken by FIFA corruption probe
- Neverland, former home of Michael Jackson, on...
- Photo gallery: Aerial views of floodwaters in...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 36
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- US to 'fine tune' Iraq strategy in... 12
- Administration asks skeptical judge to... 9
- Census: Number of Americans on public... 9
- Obama urges Senate to renew... 7
- $150M in bribes, dozen schemes: US... 7