Two men have been arrested in the killing of a teenage boy over an iPad in Las Vegas.
Police announced Sunday that 18-year-old Jacob Dismont and 21-year-old Michael Solid were booked into the Clark County jail on charges on open murder, robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
According to investigators, 15-year-old Marcos Arenas was walking down a street with the iPad on Thursday when a vehicle stopped and one of the suspects got out and tried to steal the device from him.
Dismont is accused of trying to wrest the tablet away from Arenas and dragging him toward the SUV when the youth wouldn't let go of the iPad. After Dismont re-entered the vehicle and Solid drove away, the teen was dragged until he fell. The vehicle ran over him.
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- John Lennon's killer: My life is all about...
- Student evades monitors, spreads Ebola to...
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in Syria
- Mexico authorities stage midnight migrant raid
- A New York Times article said Michael... 43
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 25
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 15
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14