Two men have been arrested in the killing of a teenage boy over an iPad in Las Vegas.
Police announced Sunday that 18-year-old Jacob Dismont and 21-year-old Michael Solid were booked into the Clark County jail on charges on open murder, robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
According to investigators, 15-year-old Marcos Arenas was walking down a street with the iPad on Thursday when a vehicle stopped and one of the suspects got out and tried to steal the device from him.
Dismont is accused of trying to wrest the tablet away from Arenas and dragging him toward the SUV when the youth wouldn't let go of the iPad. After Dismont re-entered the vehicle and Solid drove away, the teen was dragged until he fell. The vehicle ran over him.
- 10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- 35 arrested in Oakland after protest march
- Rubber chickens, afros and clowns: A look at...
- Evangelicals with gay children challenging...
- In Britain, US turkey dinner is big for business
- These two things are helping California's...
- Ferguson grand jury papers full of...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 70
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- Ferguson businesses torched in... 17
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Obama heads to Chicago to pitch... 13
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 12
- Attorney General Eric Holder:... 11