Two men have been arrested in the killing of a teenage boy over an iPad in Las Vegas.
Police announced Sunday that 18-year-old Jacob Dismont and 21-year-old Michael Solid were booked into the Clark County jail on charges on open murder, robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
According to investigators, 15-year-old Marcos Arenas was walking down a street with the iPad on Thursday when a vehicle stopped and one of the suspects got out and tried to steal the device from him.
Dismont is accused of trying to wrest the tablet away from Arenas and dragging him toward the SUV when the youth wouldn't let go of the iPad. After Dismont re-entered the vehicle and Solid drove away, the teen was dragged until he fell. The vehicle ran over him.
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- NTSB: Plane that crashed in Arizona killing...
- Sex education should start sooner, study finds
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels, with or...
- Sorting out the claims after pipe break: Who...
- The creepiest Internet-related happenings of...
- Witnesses at Utah trial: No security-camera...
- The Great War: 100 photos marking 100 years...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 53
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 47
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 37
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 30
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 28
- House leaders abandon border bill 25
- GOP-led House approves lawsuit against... 15