J. Scott Applewhite, Associated Press
Seniors and fellow baby boomers, you need to understand that the Affordable Care Act (Obamcare) is necessary for the survival of Medicare. For the 37th time, House Republicans voted to repeal the ACA. The real target is Medicare. So for the 37th time, House Republicans voted to end Medicare and for your deaths. Think of them as a super death panel.
Lew E. Jeppson
North Salt Lake
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- My view: Utah needs to expand Medicaid
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 58
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 52
- Letter: Doctors unite 38
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 27
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 21
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 20
- Letter: No limits 20