J. Scott Applewhite, Associated Press
Seniors and fellow baby boomers, you need to understand that the Affordable Care Act (Obamcare) is necessary for the survival of Medicare. For the 37th time, House Republicans voted to repeal the ACA. The real target is Medicare. So for the 37th time, House Republicans voted to end Medicare and for your deaths. Think of them as a super death panel.
Lew E. Jeppson
North Salt Lake
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- Letter: Vote for cleaner air
- Center that specializes in stories about...
- Midterm elections put a divided America on...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 50
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 25