J. Scott Applewhite, Associated Press
Seniors and fellow baby boomers, you need to understand that the Affordable Care Act (Obamcare) is necessary for the survival of Medicare. For the 37th time, House Republicans voted to repeal the ACA. The real target is Medicare. So for the 37th time, House Republicans voted to end Medicare and for your deaths. Think of them as a super death panel.
Lew E. Jeppson
North Salt Lake
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Michael Gerson: The Iran deal: Obama is...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp...
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Letter: Changing environment
- Cedric Nicholson: Have women become forgotten...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 35
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 32
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27