J. Scott Applewhite, Associated Press
Seniors and fellow baby boomers, you need to understand that the Affordable Care Act (Obamcare) is necessary for the survival of Medicare. For the 37th time, House Republicans voted to repeal the ACA. The real target is Medicare. So for the 37th time, House Republicans voted to end Medicare and for your deaths. Think of them as a super death panel.
Lew E. Jeppson
North Salt Lake
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- My view: Powdr Corp and Park City Mountain...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 42
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 33