J. Scott Applewhite, Associated Press
Seniors and fellow baby boomers, you need to understand that the Affordable Care Act (Obamcare) is necessary for the survival of Medicare. For the 37th time, House Republicans voted to repeal the ACA. The real target is Medicare. So for the 37th time, House Republicans voted to end Medicare and for your deaths. Think of them as a super death panel.
Lew E. Jeppson
North Salt Lake
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- My view: European view of American soft power
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 59
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 47
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 32
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 28