Utah Utes football: Dr. Chris Hill talks about making sure Rice Eccles Stadium is full in the Fall
As football season nears, Utah athletics director Dr. Chris Hill's monthly State of the Utes video focused on filling every seat at Rice Eccles Stadium.
The last week to reserve season tickets came and went, but Hill said there could be more opportunities to buy tickets. The athletics department will spend some time calling long time fans that may have missed the deadline and give them the opportunity to renew their season tickets.
Hill said after May 22, they will continue to fill the remaining seats throughout the summer to give the Utah football program the best opportunity for success.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19