The 2013 NFL season is right around the corner with team training camps starting across the league, and there are many NFL players with Utah ties looking to make the final 52 man roster.
Some are grizzled veterans who hope to lead their team to the playoffs, some are looking to jump up the depth chart and possibly take a starting spot on the and some are battling just to make the final roster.
Here is a quick overview of the roster status of every NFL player with Utah ties heading in to training camp, beginning with 15 BYU Cougars, then 32 Utah Utes, followed by 12 Utah State Aggies. Two Weber State Wildcats comes next, concluding with five Utah High School players that played college ball out of state.
Did we miss someone? Comment below or email us at email@example.com.
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Hodgson leaves job on humiliating night for...
- Lindros' wait over as he headlines Hockey...
- Pat Summitt, winningest coach in D1 history,...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 66
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22