The 2013 NFL season is right around the corner with team training camps starting across the league, and there are many NFL players with Utah ties looking to make the final 52 man roster.
Some are grizzled veterans who hope to lead their team to the playoffs, some are looking to jump up the depth chart and possibly take a starting spot on the and some are battling just to make the final roster.
Here is a quick overview of the roster status of every NFL player with Utah ties heading in to training camp, beginning with 15 BYU Cougars, then 32 Utah Utes, followed by 12 Utah State Aggies. Two Weber State Wildcats comes next, concluding with five Utah High School players that played college ball out of state.
Did we miss someone? Comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 107
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 32
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20