The 2013 NFL season is right around the corner with team training camps starting across the league, and there are many NFL players with Utah ties looking to make the final 52 man roster.
Some are grizzled veterans who hope to lead their team to the playoffs, some are looking to jump up the depth chart and possibly take a starting spot on the and some are battling just to make the final roster.
Here is a quick overview of the roster status of every NFL player with Utah ties heading in to training camp, beginning with 15 BYU Cougars, then 32 Utah Utes, followed by 12 Utah State Aggies. Two Weber State Wildcats comes next, concluding with five Utah High School players that played college ball out of state.
Did we miss someone? Comment below or email us at email@example.com.
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- 2014 NBA draft tracker: An ongoing look at...
- BYU basketball: Cougars face No. 21 UMass in...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Utah Jazz: Banner day coming for Jerry Sloan
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs shine...
- High school sports: Thursday's prep roundup
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 102
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 57
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 53
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: USC taps BYU experience... 46
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 44