The 2013 NFL season is right around the corner with team training camps starting across the league, and there are many NFL players with Utah ties looking to make the final 52 man roster.
Some are grizzled veterans who hope to lead their team to the playoffs, some are looking to jump up the depth chart and possibly take a starting spot on the and some are battling just to make the final roster.
Here is a quick overview of the roster status of every NFL player with Utah ties heading in to training camp, beginning with 15 BYU Cougars, then 32 Utah Utes, followed by 12 Utah State Aggies. Two Weber State Wildcats comes next, concluding with five Utah High School players that played college ball out of state.
Did we miss someone? Comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ranking the best rookie seasons in Utah Jazz...
- Brad Rock: Utes nickname won't stay forever
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- BYU football: Baker Pritchard discusses...
- Dick Harmon: Many expect Jabari Parker to...
- Surviving the unthinkable: Utah lineman who...
- Forget Kaepernick, Taysom Hill should be...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment... 51
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 50
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 44
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Brad Rock: Utes nickname won't stay... 36
- Utah football: Utes are eager to pick... 33
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss... 24
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new,... 24