As a true family man, Eric Weddle brought his 3-year-old son to an interview at the NBC studio in San Diego.
The purpose of Weddle's interview was to promote his new book, "No Excuses, No Regrets," but his son Gaige ended up being the most impressive part. The video includes excerpts from the interview and Gaige showing off for the camera.
View more videos at: http://nbcsandiego.com.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45