PORT ANGELES, Wash. — Damage is estimated at $300,000 at a subdivision near Port Angeles where a man destroyed three houses with a bulldozer, damaged another home and crushed two sheds, a pickup truck, lawn mower, fences and other property in a dispute with a neighbor.
No one was injured in Friday's rampage, and 51-year-old Barry Swegle is held on $1 million bail for possible charges of assault and malicious mischief. He's due in Clallam County Superior Court on Wednesday when an arraignment may be set.
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Religious companies can now opt out of paying...
- Deported Mexicans find new life at call centers
- Huckabee: 'Stop the fight' over Common Core
- Bridezilla, meet 'Bridechilla'
- Photographer is using portraits to combat...
- Rev. Al Sharpton plays prominent role in...
- Administration condemns Russian move into...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 121
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S.... 29
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 26
- Police, protesters collide again in... 25
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 23
- Federal judge: Florida gay-marriage ban... 17
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- Another American hostage at risk by... 13