PORT ANGELES, Wash. — Damage is estimated at $300,000 at a subdivision near Port Angeles where a man destroyed three houses with a bulldozer, damaged another home and crushed two sheds, a pickup truck, lawn mower, fences and other property in a dispute with a neighbor.
No one was injured in Friday's rampage, and 51-year-old Barry Swegle is held on $1 million bail for possible charges of assault and malicious mischief. He's due in Clallam County Superior Court on Wednesday when an arraignment may be set.
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Scotland votes to remain part of United Kingdom
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- How much America wants to be taxed
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC Comics
- Chiefs' Reid dedicated to domestic abuse victims
- Fence-jumper made it through front door of...
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6