Tom Smart, Tom Smart, Deseret News
Should our top cop, John Swallow, not be put on paid administrative leave pending the investigation of his alleged wrongdoings? Is there no law or regulation allowing for this? Even though he is presumed innocent pending the investigation, recent polls by BYU show his public has lost much of its faith in him and thus his ongoing work as Attorney General. Any other peace officer would be removed from the line of duty until allegations of wrongdoing were resolved.
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Letter: Federal law violated
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Things are...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- My view: Religious freedom is a barometer for...
- Drew Clark: About-face by Apple Music shows...
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs
- In our opinion: To aid the 60 million global...
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- Letter: Religion in office 35
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs 32
- Letter: Federal law violated 32
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 28
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 27
- My view: Everything you think you know... 22