Ann Heisenfelt, Associated Press
Davis County students Quin Stewart, Hunter Davis and Mac Johnson bested more than 625 teams from around the country to win a spot in the 2013 Team America Rocketry Challenge, where they'll be competing for a national title scholarship money and a chance to participate in NASA's Student Launch Initiative.
The competition will take place on May 11, with students attempting to propel a rocket carrying a raw egg to 750 feet before returning the egg unbrokento the ground in 48 to 50 seconds.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 21
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17