VIEWMONT 4, GRANGER 1: Viewmont broke open a tie game with a run in the fourth inning, and then added a pair of insurance runs in the seventh to wrap up region play with a road win at Granger. Parker Taggart picked up the victory for the Vikings.
COTTONWOOD 5, COPPER HILLS 4: Cottonwood made a late run in the fifth and sixth innings, and three players hit doubles in the Colts win.
WEST JORDAN 10, ALTA 6: West Jordan denied Alta a shot at earning a share of the Region 3 title with a season-ending road victory. Alta now enters the playoffs as the No. 2 seed.
JORDAN 12, BRIGHTON 1: Jordan blew out Brighton to clinch the Region 3 championship. Conner Ogden hit a grand slam in the Beetdiggers' win.
RIVERTON 3, AMERICAN FORK 2: Riverton's Jared White hit a double to help the Silverwolves to a one-run win over American Fork.
BINGHAM 9, LEHI 3: Bingham's five-run fourth inning was the storyline in the Miners' region victory. Chase Tavonatti hit the only extra base hit for the Miners.
LONE PEAK 3, PLEASANT GROVE 2: Lone Peak wrapped up the season with a win over visiting Pleasant Grove, but the Vikings won the season series 2-1 to clinch the last playoff spot in Region 4.
MOUNTAIN CREST 9, LOGAN 7: Mountain Crest wrapped up the regular season with a solid road victory over Logan.
CLEARFIELD 2, EAST 1: With last playoff spot from Region 6 up for grabs, Clearfield earned an impressive victory at East to clinch the No. 4 seed.
HIGHLAND 10, BOUNTIFUL 4: Jace Anderson led the way for the Rams, as they took advantage of some early Bountiful errors to close the season with a solid victory over the Braves.
OLYMPUS 6, SKYLINE 1: Olympus clinched the third seed in the 4A playoffs on the final day of regular season play. Sophomore pitcher Eli Falk earned his first win with the victory over defending 4A champion Skyline.
SPRINGVILLE 12, OREM 5: Payton Thorpe slugged a home run, and Springville rallied for nine runs in the seventh inning to steal the game.
MORGAN 14, JUDGE MEMORIAL 5: Morgan blew out Judge Memorial despite the shortened six inning game. Kade Carrigan slugged a home run for the Trojans.
AMERICAN FORK 1, RIVERTON 0: American Fork punched in the lone goal in the second half of an exciting battle against Riverton.
LONE PEAK 4, LEHI 0: Lone Peak ended the season with an impressive road victory at Lehi, which had already clinched the Region 4 title regardless of the outcome of Wednesday's game.
WOODS CROSS 2, BOUNTIFUL 1: Zach Checketts scored the golden goal in the first period of extra time to give Woods Cross the region win at home.
PAYSON 9, JUAB 2: Payson rallied for eight runs in the final innings to take the region win on the road.
BINGHAM 13, SPRINGVILLE 3: Bingham's Paige Reimann went 3-for-3 with three RBIs, and had six strikeouts in the blowout win over Springville.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21