IIHF: Finland vs. U.S., NBCSP, 11 a.m.
Bruins at Maple Leafs, NHLTV, 5 p.m.
Capitals at Rangers, NBCSP, 5:30 p.m.
Kings at Blues, CNBC, 7 p.m.
Red Wings at Ducks, NBCSP, 8 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 10:30 a.m.
Twins at Red Sox, ESPN, 5 p.m.
Yankees at Rockies, ROOT, 6:30 p.m.
Bulls at Heat, TNT, 5 p.m.
Warriors at Spurs, TNT, 7:30 p.m.
Chelsea vs. Tottenham, FSC, 12:30 p.m.
Real Salt Lake at Revolution, KUCW, 6 p.m.
SEC tournament, ESPNU, 2 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
Bees at Zephyrs, AM-1280, 6 p.m.
Real Salt Lake at Revolution, AM-700/AM-1600, 6 p.m.
- MLS Cup live blog: Sporting KC wins 7-6 in...
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog: Minutemen's...
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom Hill,...
- BYU basketball: Hot-shooting UMass fires its...
- Utah State football: Immovable Aggies face...
- BYU basketball: Cougars face No. 21 UMass in...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 101
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 59
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 49
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass,... 27
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie... 27
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 26
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 24