Vancouver Whitecaps (2-3-3, 9 points) at Real Salt Lake (3-4-2, 11 points)
RIO TINTO STADIUM
Today, 7 p.m. TV: CW30
Radio: 700 AM
All-time series: 2-2-2
Vancouver Whitecaps (2-3-3, 9 points):
Joe Cannon, Lee Young-Pyo, Andy O'Brien, Brad Rusin, Alain Rochat, Daigo Kobayashi, Nigel Reo-Coker, Jun Davidson, Gershon Koffie, Camilo Sanvezzo, Darren Mattocks.
Real Salt Lake (3-4-2, 11 points):
Nick Rimando, Tony Beltran, Nat Borchers, Chris Schuler, Lovel Palmer, Ned Grabavoy, Kyle Beckerman, Javier Morales, Luis Gil, Devon Sandoval, Joao Plata.
Coach Jason Kreis believes he hasn't seen the best of Javier Morales yet: "It's always been my feeling that when Javier's at his absolute peak in fitness, that's when he's at his absolute best in performance. He would tell you, and I would tell you as well that he's not 100 percent fit yet." ... Chris Wingert may get his first start of 2013 coming back from a broken foot. "I've played with him for many, many years, and it always helps to have another veteran on the backline. I'm excited if he is going to be starting," said starting center back Nat Borchers.
- Utah high schoolers who've reached the Super...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Former Utah Jazz guard Deron Williams had...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke comes off...
- BYU basketball analysis: Why the Cougars...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 88
- Memphis to punish 12 players for role... 78
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 60
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 54
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 51
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 36
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 27