Vancouver Whitecaps (2-3-3, 9 points) at Real Salt Lake (3-4-2, 11 points)
RIO TINTO STADIUM
Today, 7 p.m. TV: CW30
Radio: 700 AM
All-time series: 2-2-2
Vancouver Whitecaps (2-3-3, 9 points):
Joe Cannon, Lee Young-Pyo, Andy O'Brien, Brad Rusin, Alain Rochat, Daigo Kobayashi, Nigel Reo-Coker, Jun Davidson, Gershon Koffie, Camilo Sanvezzo, Darren Mattocks.
Real Salt Lake (3-4-2, 11 points):
Nick Rimando, Tony Beltran, Nat Borchers, Chris Schuler, Lovel Palmer, Ned Grabavoy, Kyle Beckerman, Javier Morales, Luis Gil, Devon Sandoval, Joao Plata.
Coach Jason Kreis believes he hasn't seen the best of Javier Morales yet: "It's always been my feeling that when Javier's at his absolute peak in fitness, that's when he's at his absolute best in performance. He would tell you, and I would tell you as well that he's not 100 percent fit yet." ... Chris Wingert may get his first start of 2013 coming back from a broken foot. "I've played with him for many, many years, and it always helps to have another veteran on the backline. I'm excited if he is going to be starting," said starting center back Nat Borchers.
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- BYU basketball: Hot-shooting UMass fires its...
- MLS Cup live blog: Sporting KC wins 7-6 in...
- Utah State football: Aggie defense plays...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Real Salt Lake: RSL's quest to win MLS Cup...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce back to...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 101
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 60
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 50
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 28
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass,... 27
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie... 27