Vancouver Whitecaps (2-3-3, 9 points) at Real Salt Lake (3-4-2, 11 points)
RIO TINTO STADIUM
Today, 7 p.m. TV: CW30
Radio: 700 AM
All-time series: 2-2-2
Vancouver Whitecaps (2-3-3, 9 points):
Joe Cannon, Lee Young-Pyo, Andy O'Brien, Brad Rusin, Alain Rochat, Daigo Kobayashi, Nigel Reo-Coker, Jun Davidson, Gershon Koffie, Camilo Sanvezzo, Darren Mattocks.
Real Salt Lake (3-4-2, 11 points):
Nick Rimando, Tony Beltran, Nat Borchers, Chris Schuler, Lovel Palmer, Ned Grabavoy, Kyle Beckerman, Javier Morales, Luis Gil, Devon Sandoval, Joao Plata.
Coach Jason Kreis believes he hasn't seen the best of Javier Morales yet: "It's always been my feeling that when Javier's at his absolute peak in fitness, that's when he's at his absolute best in performance. He would tell you, and I would tell you as well that he's not 100 percent fit yet." ... Chris Wingert may get his first start of 2013 coming back from a broken foot. "I've played with him for many, many years, and it always helps to have another veteran on the backline. I'm excited if he is going to be starting," said starting center back Nat Borchers.
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU...
- New York Jets waive former BYU quarterback...
- BYU coaches happy about development of...
- Langi, Tuiloma to help anchor middle of BYU's...
- Tyler Haws' NBA dream path takes a detour to...
- Morning links: Can Cougars snap Cornhuskers'...
- AP preseason top 25 poll: Utah, BYU... 59
- Morning links: Cougars examined by USA... 56
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 42
- Rock On: Sarkisian runs afoul of BYU... 38
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 26
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 23