Vancouver Whitecaps (2-3-3, 9 points) at Real Salt Lake (3-4-2, 11 points)
RIO TINTO STADIUM
Today, 7 p.m. TV: CW30
Radio: 700 AM
All-time series: 2-2-2
Vancouver Whitecaps (2-3-3, 9 points):
Joe Cannon, Lee Young-Pyo, Andy O'Brien, Brad Rusin, Alain Rochat, Daigo Kobayashi, Nigel Reo-Coker, Jun Davidson, Gershon Koffie, Camilo Sanvezzo, Darren Mattocks.
Real Salt Lake (3-4-2, 11 points):
Nick Rimando, Tony Beltran, Nat Borchers, Chris Schuler, Lovel Palmer, Ned Grabavoy, Kyle Beckerman, Javier Morales, Luis Gil, Devon Sandoval, Joao Plata.
Coach Jason Kreis believes he hasn't seen the best of Javier Morales yet: "It's always been my feeling that when Javier's at his absolute peak in fitness, that's when he's at his absolute best in performance. He would tell you, and I would tell you as well that he's not 100 percent fit yet." ... Chris Wingert may get his first start of 2013 coming back from a broken foot. "I've played with him for many, many years, and it always helps to have another veteran on the backline. I'm excited if he is going to be starting," said starting center back Nat Borchers.
- Morning links: Former BYU player Paul Lasike...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Dick Harmon: As camps open, Utes, Cougs and...
- Back from injury, BYU QB Taysom Hill wants...
- Utes football fan raising money to put 'Utah'...
- Dante Exum returning to Utah after injuring...
- High school football: Alta Hawks 2015 preview
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 30
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 24
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 17
- Dick Harmon: As camps open, Utes, Cougs... 17
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other... 16