So the Centers for Disease Control finds no link between vaccines and autism. This is the same government that told the Vietnam vets that Agent Orange was safe; that told people in southern Utah that the open air nuclear testing was safe; that told 9/11 first responders the air at ground zero was safe; that told us that mercury fillings were perfectly safe.
I know three couples whose children received vaccines and the next day the child had significant, serious behavior changes. What should I believe, the obvious or the CDC, especially considering children with autism have been found to have higher levels of mercury and other toxic metals in their blood?
Maybe the question needs to be reworded. Why are there poisonous metals in the vaccines in the first place? If they act only as preservatives, which is more important: keeping poison out of a child's bloodstream or increasing the shelf life of a replaceable product?
Bruce A. Nieveen
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- My view: European view of American soft power
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 59
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 47
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 32
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 28