So the Centers for Disease Control finds no link between vaccines and autism. This is the same government that told the Vietnam vets that Agent Orange was safe; that told people in southern Utah that the open air nuclear testing was safe; that told 9/11 first responders the air at ground zero was safe; that told us that mercury fillings were perfectly safe.
I know three couples whose children received vaccines and the next day the child had significant, serious behavior changes. What should I believe, the obvious or the CDC, especially considering children with autism have been found to have higher levels of mercury and other toxic metals in their blood?
Maybe the question needs to be reworded. Why are there poisonous metals in the vaccines in the first place? If they act only as preservatives, which is more important: keeping poison out of a child's bloodstream or increasing the shelf life of a replaceable product?
Bruce A. Nieveen
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- In our opinion: Why it's important to note...
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and assisted...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be...
- Americans are skeptical that government... 58
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 54
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 44
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 33
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22