So the Centers for Disease Control finds no link between vaccines and autism. This is the same government that told the Vietnam vets that Agent Orange was safe; that told people in southern Utah that the open air nuclear testing was safe; that told 9/11 first responders the air at ground zero was safe; that told us that mercury fillings were perfectly safe.
I know three couples whose children received vaccines and the next day the child had significant, serious behavior changes. What should I believe, the obvious or the CDC, especially considering children with autism have been found to have higher levels of mercury and other toxic metals in their blood?
Maybe the question needs to be reworded. Why are there poisonous metals in the vaccines in the first place? If they act only as preservatives, which is more important: keeping poison out of a child's bloodstream or increasing the shelf life of a replaceable product?
Bruce A. Nieveen
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 104
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 100
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 45
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 39
- A. Scott Anderson: Energy development... 32
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 28