So the Centers for Disease Control finds no link between vaccines and autism. This is the same government that told the Vietnam vets that Agent Orange was safe; that told people in southern Utah that the open air nuclear testing was safe; that told 9/11 first responders the air at ground zero was safe; that told us that mercury fillings were perfectly safe.
I know three couples whose children received vaccines and the next day the child had significant, serious behavior changes. What should I believe, the obvious or the CDC, especially considering children with autism have been found to have higher levels of mercury and other toxic metals in their blood?
Maybe the question needs to be reworded. Why are there poisonous metals in the vaccines in the first place? If they act only as preservatives, which is more important: keeping poison out of a child's bloodstream or increasing the shelf life of a replaceable product?
Bruce A. Nieveen
- Lois M. Collins: Some think women are...
- Who was the most narcissistic president?
- Classical liberalism offers sole durable...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Taking a leap of...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- In our opinion: Are we too pessimistic about...
- My view: 'Single issue' voters should...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 48
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 42
- Lois M. Collins: Some think women are... 37
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 31
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 28
- Classical liberalism offers sole... 28
- In our opinion: How committed are... 27
- In our opinion: Are we too pessimistic... 25