So the Centers for Disease Control finds no link between vaccines and autism. This is the same government that told the Vietnam vets that Agent Orange was safe; that told people in southern Utah that the open air nuclear testing was safe; that told 9/11 first responders the air at ground zero was safe; that told us that mercury fillings were perfectly safe.
I know three couples whose children received vaccines and the next day the child had significant, serious behavior changes. What should I believe, the obvious or the CDC, especially considering children with autism have been found to have higher levels of mercury and other toxic metals in their blood?
Maybe the question needs to be reworded. Why are there poisonous metals in the vaccines in the first place? If they act only as preservatives, which is more important: keeping poison out of a child's bloodstream or increasing the shelf life of a replaceable product?
Bruce A. Nieveen
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: We can do better
- John Florez: Teach our children the love of...
- David Butterfield: Utah boxing legends...
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800...
- In our opinion: Navajo Nation looks to combat...
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- My view: Problems with Rep. Mike Noel’s...
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 57
- Letter: Fair living wage 33
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 29
- In our opinion: Time to separate food... 25
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 25
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- Letter: We can do better 22