So the Centers for Disease Control finds no link between vaccines and autism. This is the same government that told the Vietnam vets that Agent Orange was safe; that told people in southern Utah that the open air nuclear testing was safe; that told 9/11 first responders the air at ground zero was safe; that told us that mercury fillings were perfectly safe.
I know three couples whose children received vaccines and the next day the child had significant, serious behavior changes. What should I believe, the obvious or the CDC, especially considering children with autism have been found to have higher levels of mercury and other toxic metals in their blood?
Maybe the question needs to be reworded. Why are there poisonous metals in the vaccines in the first place? If they act only as preservatives, which is more important: keeping poison out of a child's bloodstream or increasing the shelf life of a replaceable product?
Bruce A. Nieveen
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- My view: Global warming needs free market
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- Lois M. Collins: Daddy-daughter duo turn trip...
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 59
- Letter: Growing party divide 50
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 39
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 37
- Letter: Speed limit increase 26