So the Centers for Disease Control finds no link between vaccines and autism. This is the same government that told the Vietnam vets that Agent Orange was safe; that told people in southern Utah that the open air nuclear testing was safe; that told 9/11 first responders the air at ground zero was safe; that told us that mercury fillings were perfectly safe.
I know three couples whose children received vaccines and the next day the child had significant, serious behavior changes. What should I believe, the obvious or the CDC, especially considering children with autism have been found to have higher levels of mercury and other toxic metals in their blood?
Maybe the question needs to be reworded. Why are there poisonous metals in the vaccines in the first place? If they act only as preservatives, which is more important: keeping poison out of a child's bloodstream or increasing the shelf life of a replaceable product?
Bruce A. Nieveen
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 62
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 37
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 28
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 27
- Letter: No limits 20
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 19