So the Centers for Disease Control finds no link between vaccines and autism. This is the same government that told the Vietnam vets that Agent Orange was safe; that told people in southern Utah that the open air nuclear testing was safe; that told 9/11 first responders the air at ground zero was safe; that told us that mercury fillings were perfectly safe.
I know three couples whose children received vaccines and the next day the child had significant, serious behavior changes. What should I believe, the obvious or the CDC, especially considering children with autism have been found to have higher levels of mercury and other toxic metals in their blood?
Maybe the question needs to be reworded. Why are there poisonous metals in the vaccines in the first place? If they act only as preservatives, which is more important: keeping poison out of a child's bloodstream or increasing the shelf life of a replaceable product?
Bruce A. Nieveen
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new, less...
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity
- Drew Clark: Meaning of 'thou shalt not kill'...
- Jay Evensen: Why some mothers kill babies:...
- Letter: Socialism, like salt
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate
- About Utah: Biggest weekend of the year at...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Why the... 56
- In our opinion: The Ten Commandments in... 52
- Charles Krauthammer: Defend the... 52
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 44
- Robert Bennett: Making our own spending... 40
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 32
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term... 25