GUNNISON 22, WASATCH ACADEMY 0: Gunnison had an amazing 22 runs in four innings to defeat Wasatch Academy. Colby Caldwell, Kaz Mogle, McCoy Roberts, Mason Powell and Braden Harris combined for the five-inning no-hitter while Morgan Harriss hit a home run for the Bulldogs.
PAROWAN 15, VIRGIN VALLEY, NEV. 4: Parowan got hot late in the game to seal the deal against Virgin Valley. The Rams had five extra-base hits including a home run from Austin Pickett.
AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 9, INTERMOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN 0: Brannon Tulley and Tito Gonzalez each recorded hat tricks for the Eagles as they flew past the visiting Lions. Anson Gwilliam recorded the shutout for American Leadership.
GUNNISON 2, ROWLAND HALL 1: Diego Avila found the back of the net twice for Gunnison as it eked out Rowland Hall for the victory.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 3, WASATCH ACADEMY 1: After a scoreless first half, Summit Academy found the back of the net three times in the second half to secure its first ever playoff victory. Austin Farr led the Bears with two goals while Tate Stroud punched in the other.
OAKLEY 4, BEAVER 1: Oakley scored four first-half goals and cruised from there to defeat Beaver. Sam Ohaus led the Explorers with two goals.
MANTI 4, WATERFORD 0: Leading by one going into the second half, Manti scored three goals in the second half to get the impressive victory. Carlos Garcia led the Templars with two goals while Dillon Rasmussen earned the shutout in the goal.
MERIT ACADEMY 5, LEGACY PREP 2: Merit Academy defeated Legacy Prep as it scored three second-half goals which proved to be the difference. Theo Cazarez led the Knights with two goals.
PLEASANT GROVE 1, RIVERTON 0: Riley Johnson scored the only goal of the game to give Pleasant Grove the upset victory on a very windy afternoon. Juan Uribe recorded the shutout for the Vikings, who were last in Region 4 entering the match up while the Silverwolves were first.
GRANTSVILLE 16, TOOELE 13: Grantsville scored a whopping 11 runs in the sixth inning to take a lead that they would not give back. The Cowboys had five extra-base hits including a home run from Bailey Critchlow while Amy Matthews hit two doubles.
PARK CITY 17, WEST 1: Park City shut down West in four innings scoring 17 runs on 11 hits. Morgan Cormier hit two triples.
SPANISH FORK 14, BONNEVILLE 6: Spanish Fork blew past Bonneville as it scored all of its runs in the final four innings and had eight extra-base hits. Kaylee Bott and Brooke Davis led the Dons with two doubles apiece.
SOUTH SEVIER 15, NORTH SEVIER 4: South Sevier trounced North Sevier scoring 15 runs on 18 hits. Brielle Chisholm smacked a home run out of the park and added a double.
STANSBURY 12, MORGAN 0: Katelyn Robinson hit a triple for the Stallions who dashed past the Trojans to pick up the win. Stansbury moves to 23-2 with the win. Kimbri Herring was the winning pitcher for Stansbury.
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- Local NFL watch: How Utah players fared in...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep roundup
- Utah Jazz: Comparisons inevitable between...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 185
- BYU football: Cougar offense rebounds... 84
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 77
- Utah football: Utes end season with... 76
- BYU, Utah State basketball: Second-half... 74
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 57
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 48