VIEWMONT 8, HUNTER 1: Parker Taggart was great for Viewmont as he threw for the victory and helped himself by going 4-for-4 from the plate including two triples.
TAYLORSVILLE 14, KEARNS 0: Taylorsville blew out Kearns on the road as Kyle Hoffman shut down the home team from the mound. Hoffman hit three doubles to help his cause while teammate Wyatt Caso hit a triple and a home run for the Warriors.
JORDAN 13, COPPER HILLS 0: Jordan scored seven runs in the sixth inning, enacting the 10-run rule to end the game early and defeat Copper Hills. Morgan Gomez was solid on the mound for the Beetdiggers, striking out nine batters and holding the home team scoreless. Austin Anderson had six RBIs for the Beetdiggers.
ALTA 9, BRIGHTON 0: Brighton was no match for visiting Alta as the Hawks scored nine runs and held their opponents scoreless. Gabe Farrer hit two doubles for the Hawks while teammate Mitchell Page was the winning pitcher.
RIVERTON 9, LEHI 5: Riverton consistently put runs on the board as it defeated Lehi. The Silverwolves' Jared Barton was the winning pitcher and the team had four doubles.
BINGHAM 13, PLEASANT GROVE 3: Bingham scored first and contiuned through seven innings with 13 runs on 14 hits. Brennon Lund hit a triple and a double. He also only allowed four hits from the mound.
AMERICAN FORK 13, LONE PEAK 2: The Cavemen got rolling late in the game as they scored all 13 of their runs in the final three innings. Emmett Green had a double and a triple to lead American Fork.
MOUNTAIN CREST 4, BOX ELDER 1: Mountain Crest scored three runs in the top of the third inning and held off Box Elder from there to pick up the road victory. Ben Weese earned the win from the mound for the Mustangs.
LOGAN 13, ROY 3: Logan finished off the seventh inning scoring seven runs to extend their lead.
WOODS CROSS 16, CLEARFIELD 4: Woods Cross had an incredible 15 runs in the fifth inning to give it the road victory. Brady Cowley had a double and a triple for the Wildcats while Jake Kocherhans picked up the win on the mound.
CYPRUS 14, HIGHLAND 4: The Pirates defeated the Rams in five innings, scoring 14 runs on 17 hits. Conner Squire hit two doubles for Cyprus and was also the winning pitcher. Jon Olsen had a great catch for Highland to prevent further damage.
EAST 13, BOUNTIFUL 9: East scored seven runs in the third inning to start their lead and take the win. Parker Van Dyke hit two doubles.
MURRAY 10, SKYLINE 9: Trailing by six going into the fourth inning, Murray finally got hot as it scored six runs and ultimately defeated Skyline.
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Ranking the best college running backs...
- Jazz fan favorite Jeremy Evans' era in Utah...
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Jazz notes: Trey Lyles still not with team...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 105
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 103
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 32
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 28
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 28
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 27
- BYU Cougars finish year with five... 24