I keep seeing in the media and from letters to the Deseret News that 90 percent of Americans want more gun control. I'd like to see justification for that percentage. Who was surveyed? How large was the sample? Was it truly representative of all Americans? I have observed that one can find a survey to support nearly any position on any dispute.
Kathryn P. Dyer
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new, less...
- Jay Evensen: Why some mothers kill babies:...
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity
- Drew Clark: Meaning of 'thou shalt not kill'...
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term unemployment...
- Letter: Socialism, like salt
- In our opinion: Obamacare's 'success'... 88
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Why the... 55
- Charles Krauthammer: Defend the... 52
- In our opinion: The Ten Commandments in... 51
- Robert Bennett: Making our own spending... 40
- Letter: Money is not speech 36
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 36
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35