It seems to me that it only takes a few mean-spirited neighbors to make life miserable for Thomas Cobb ("Cottonwood Heights collector told to get rid of 28 of his 29 exotic snakes," April 26). The police said the basement setup was very clean and the snakes were well taken care of. Why destroy his dream? Give him a permit and allow him to keep his snakes.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Letter: Society puzzles
- Equality in family life does not mean sameness
- Michael Gerson: State of Israel: History...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 38
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 32