It seems to me that it only takes a few mean-spirited neighbors to make life miserable for Thomas Cobb ("Cottonwood Heights collector told to get rid of 28 of his 29 exotic snakes," April 26). The police said the basement setup was very clean and the snakes were well taken care of. Why destroy his dream? Give him a permit and allow him to keep his snakes.
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Letter: A 'dying' document
- John Florez: Education — Big government...
- Who are the real heroes of election reform?
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Endangered Species Act lost sight of its mission
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 67
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 53
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 31
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 29
- Michael Gerson: The GOP needs to... 22