It seems to me that it only takes a few mean-spirited neighbors to make life miserable for Thomas Cobb ("Cottonwood Heights collector told to get rid of 28 of his 29 exotic snakes," April 26). The police said the basement setup was very clean and the snakes were well taken care of. Why destroy his dream? Give him a permit and allow him to keep his snakes.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 18
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14