It seems to me that it only takes a few mean-spirited neighbors to make life miserable for Thomas Cobb ("Cottonwood Heights collector told to get rid of 28 of his 29 exotic snakes," April 26). The police said the basement setup was very clean and the snakes were well taken care of. Why destroy his dream? Give him a permit and allow him to keep his snakes.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- My view: Why so many Americans find Trump and...
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Obama's speech at mosque and...
- My view: What's behind water funding travesty
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 34
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 32
- Letter: Coal and job creation 24
- Rely on invisible hand? 24
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third... 22