It seems to me that it only takes a few mean-spirited neighbors to make life miserable for Thomas Cobb ("Cottonwood Heights collector told to get rid of 28 of his 29 exotic snakes," April 26). The police said the basement setup was very clean and the snakes were well taken care of. Why destroy his dream? Give him a permit and allow him to keep his snakes.
- Which states are best for tax payers?
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Jay Evensen: No more rent for inmates —...
- In our opinion: Western land standoff aside,...
- Letter: Right and wrong
- Lois M. Collins: Ukraine hoax fuels anger,...
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform should...
- Letter: Science consensus is slow, methodical
- Letter: Right and wrong 85
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 67
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 64
- Letter: Science consensus is slow,... 47
- Letter: Amnesty for who? 43
- In our opinion: Confronted by power,... 39
- In our opinion: Dramatic transformation... 28
- Letter: Republican empathy too rare 28