It seems to me that it only takes a few mean-spirited neighbors to make life miserable for Thomas Cobb ("Cottonwood Heights collector told to get rid of 28 of his 29 exotic snakes," April 26). The police said the basement setup was very clean and the snakes were well taken care of. Why destroy his dream? Give him a permit and allow him to keep his snakes.
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- Letter: Voting like a liberal
- Letter: Proper priority
- In our opinion: After change to state pension...
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics would be...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA fool you...
- John Florez: Remembering the summers and...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 65
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 46
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23