Authorities have interviewed Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and have allegedly concluded his motivating factor was religion. This "religion-is-the-culprit" spin by the press is quite pathetic: let's not call it Islamic extremism or terrorism — let's blame the religious nuts!
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Doug Robinson: Utah man discovers powerful...
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- My view: Adoption legislation: Children...
- Jay Evensen: Don't mess with a great Utah...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 65
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 42
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- Michael Gerson: The GOP needs to... 22
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 20