Ross D. Franklin, Associated Press
PHOENIX (AP) — Gerardo Parra tripled and scored twice, and Josh Wilson had a run-scoring double to help lead the Arizona Diamondbacks to a 4-2 win over the Colorado Rockies on Sunday.
Rockies All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki was lifted in the bottom of the third inning because of a strained left shoulder.
Patrick Corbin threw five scoreless innings before tiring in his final inning-plus. Corbin (3-0) allowed two runs on nine hits over 6 2-3 innings and struck out five for his first win in four starts against the Rockies.
J.J. Putz pitched the ninth for his fifth save for the Diamondbacks, who took three of four from the Rockies and have won five of their past six, none by more than two runs.
Colorado has two wins in last eight games after opening the season 13-4 and fell into a first-place tie with Arizona in the NL West.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28