Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
To the many thousands like me who are beginning to see their jobs/hours/salaries/benefits slashed due to the requirements of "Obamacare": We do have a recourse. In the upcoming 2014 congressional elections, vote only for candidates who promise specifically to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, regardless of their political party.
- Doug Robinson: Dinsmore has made his mark on...
- Letter: No sportsmanship, no class
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win in 2014
- John Florez: Legislators' lip service: Losing...
- In our opinion: Wins and losses in the 2014...
- George F. Will: Squandered potential:...
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance...
- In our opinion: Better airline security...
- It doesn't have to be hard for... 60
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- Letter: Invite the divine 37
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance... 35
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win... 35
- My view: SB54 will politically and... 30
- Letter: Putin's invasion 23
- Richard Davis: Russia should be stopped... 21