Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
To the many thousands like me who are beginning to see their jobs/hours/salaries/benefits slashed due to the requirements of "Obamacare": We do have a recourse. In the upcoming 2014 congressional elections, vote only for candidates who promise specifically to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, regardless of their political party.
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- My view: Move the prison for the sake of...
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the...
- Jay Evensen: Don't let an apocalypse-free...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- Letter: A ‘cursory’ look
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 95
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 38
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 31
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 26
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 25
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21