Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
To the many thousands like me who are beginning to see their jobs/hours/salaries/benefits slashed due to the requirements of "Obamacare": We do have a recourse. In the upcoming 2014 congressional elections, vote only for candidates who promise specifically to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, regardless of their political party.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 25
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 20
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16