Tom Smart, Deseret News
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Cornerback Will Davis of Utah State has been taken by the Miami Dolphins in the third round of the NFL draft.
Davis was a two-year starter who made five interceptions and broke up 17 passes last year.
Miami traded with Green Bay to acquire the pick, the 93rd overall. The Dolphins gave the Packers three picks Saturday — the 109th, 146th and 224th.
Earlier Friday, Miami added cornerback Jamar Taylor of Boise State in the second round and guard-tackle Dallas Thomas of Tennessee in the third round.
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU's worldwide fan base highlighted in...
- Brad Rock: Jazz dreaming of a Blazing future
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 103
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 75
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 64
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 45
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27