Tom Smart, Deseret News
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Cornerback Will Davis of Utah State has been taken by the Miami Dolphins in the third round of the NFL draft.
Davis was a two-year starter who made five interceptions and broke up 17 passes last year.
Miami traded with Green Bay to acquire the pick, the 93rd overall. The Dolphins gave the Packers three picks Saturday — the 109th, 146th and 224th.
Earlier Friday, Miami added cornerback Jamar Taylor of Boise State in the second round and guard-tackle Dallas Thomas of Tennessee in the third round.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 108
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 43
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20