Tom Smart, Deseret News
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Cornerback Will Davis of Utah State has been taken by the Miami Dolphins in the third round of the NFL draft.
Davis was a two-year starter who made five interceptions and broke up 17 passes last year.
Miami traded with Green Bay to acquire the pick, the 93rd overall. The Dolphins gave the Packers three picks Saturday — the 109th, 146th and 224th.
Earlier Friday, Miami added cornerback Jamar Taylor of Boise State in the second round and guard-tackle Dallas Thomas of Tennessee in the third round.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24