Tom Smart, Deseret News
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Cornerback Will Davis of Utah State has been taken by the Miami Dolphins in the third round of the NFL draft.
Davis was a two-year starter who made five interceptions and broke up 17 passes last year.
Miami traded with Green Bay to acquire the pick, the 93rd overall. The Dolphins gave the Packers three picks Saturday — the 109th, 146th and 224th.
Earlier Friday, Miami added cornerback Jamar Taylor of Boise State in the second round and guard-tackle Dallas Thomas of Tennessee in the third round.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 62
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 25
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 20