Tom Smart, Deseret News
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Cornerback Will Davis of Utah State has been taken by the Miami Dolphins in the third round of the NFL draft.
Davis was a two-year starter who made five interceptions and broke up 17 passes last year.
Miami traded with Green Bay to acquire the pick, the 93rd overall. The Dolphins gave the Packers three picks Saturday — the 109th, 146th and 224th.
Earlier Friday, Miami added cornerback Jamar Taylor of Boise State in the second round and guard-tackle Dallas Thomas of Tennessee in the third round.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs the...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 51
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 49