32. BALTIMORE (10-6)
The 2013 Ravens already don't resemble the team that won the championship. Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Anquan Boldin, Dannell Ellerbe, Paul Kruger and Bernard Pollard — all gone. But GM Ozzie Newsome is one of the best talent evaluators around. He'll get this pick right.
KEVIN MINTER, LB, LSU
By BARRY WILNER
1. KANSAS CITY (2-14): The guy who could be the cornerstone for the entire offense plays left tackle.
LUKE JOECKEL, OT, TEXAS A&M
2. JACKSONVILLE (2-14): They'd love to trade down, but if not, they'll upgrade the pass rush and defensive athleticism instead.
DION JORDAN, DE-OLB, OREGON
3. OAKLAND (4-12): Like Jacksonville, Oakland could go anywhere with this pick, but is less likely to look to move down.
ERIC FISHER, OT, C. MICHIGAN
4. PHILADELPHIA (4-12): What they don't have: enough bigtime defenders.
SHARRIF FLOYD, DT, FLORIDA
5. DETROIT (4-12): The Lions must find a way to close the wide-open door to their end zone.
ZIGGY ANSAH, DE, BYU
6. CLEVELAND (5-11): They will hold their breath for the cornerback they seek. ...
DEE MILLINER, CB, ALABAMA
7. ARIZONA (5-11): If they can't trade down, the Cardinals won't have to swallow hard to upgrade their offensive line.
CHANCE WARMACK, G, ALABAMA
8. BUFFALO (6-10): We think they aren't convinced Kevin Kolb or Tarvaris Jackson is more than a backup or fill-in QB.
GENO SMITH, QB, W. VIRGINIA
9. NEW YORK JETS (6-10): Someone who can get to the quarterback from the outside is a must for Rex Ryan's defense.
BARKEVIOUS MINGO, DE-OLB, LSU
10. TENNESSEE (6-10): Their needs are so hefty on D, and there are lots of solid prospects on the board. Such as ...
JARVIS JONES, LB, GEORGIA
11. SAN DIEGO (7-9): New coach Mike McCoy is offense-minded.
LANE JOHNSON, OT, OKLAHOMA
12. MIAMI (7-9): Yet another team needing blocking help. JONATHAN COOPER, G, UNC
13. NEW YORK JETS (6-10): The back end on defense will be the target, and because this seems too high to take a safety.
XAVIER RHODES, CB, FLORIDA ST.
14. CAROLINA (7-9): They will spot the little guy with the game-breaking skills on kick returns, as a receiver and even perhaps in a version of the wildcat.
TAVON AUSTIN, WR, W. VA.
15. NEW ORLEANS (7-9): The Saints will take a guy with good feel for getting to the quarterback and plenty of upside.
BJOERN WERNER, DE, FLA. ST.
16. ST. LOUIS (7-8-1): With another pick coming up soon where they can get a WR, the Rams opt for the best safety in this draft.
KENNY VACCARO, S, TEXAS
- The 1990 NBA draft redone: See how a pair of...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- Syracuse sophomore Hunter Woodhall chases...
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Utah Jazz: Terry Rozier’s toughness...
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby player...
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes... 43
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 43
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 36
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Morning links: SI features Frank... 11
- BYU baseball team confident entering... 8