LAYTON 9, WEBER 6: Jaden Trujillo had two homers, three RBIs, and picked up the win on the mound to lead Layton in the extra-inning victory. Logan Greenhalgh added a home run while Frankie Aguilar, Parker Kincade, and Rusty Wilbert each blasted triples for the Lancers.
SYRACUSE 5, NORTHRIDGE 2: Syracuse's Rieley Gibson hit the only extra base hit of the game in the win over Northridge.
BRIGHTON 9, COTTONWOOD 6: Brighton scored eight runs in the fifth inning to take the commanding lead over the Colts.
COPPER HILLS 5, WEST JORDAN 1: Copper Hills scored five runs on eight hits in the blowout win over West Jordan.
ALTA 12, JORDAN 1: Chipper Lucero belted a home run and two doubles to lead the Hawks.
RIVERTON 2, LONE PEAK 1: Trevor Peterson hit the only double for the Silverwolves in the low scoring win over Lone Peak.
BINGHAM 4, AMERICAN FORK 2: Bingham took an early 4-0 lead heading in the third inning to later take the two run win over American Fork at home.
PLEASANT GROVE 10, LEHI 0: The Vikings sailed to a Region 4 victory over Lehi in the shutout win. Bryce Jones hit a triple.
MOUNTAIN CREST 8, BONNEVILLE 2: Five of Mountain Crest's seven hits went for extra bases as the Mustangs defeated Bonneville in region play. Scott Henderson tripled and pitched the win, while Ty Hall and Nick Taylor each went yard in the win.
BOX ELDER 2, ROY 1: Box Elder took a late lead in the seventh inning to score the winning run.
BOUNTIFUL 4, CYPRUS 2: Ricky Medrano's double in the bottom of the fifth inning drove in two Bountiful runners to help the Braves outlast region foe Cyprus. Tanner Redding and Benjamin Fowers quieted the Pirates' bats to secure the win for Bountiful.
WESTLAKE 4, OLYMPUS 0: Drayson Christensen was impressive at the plate as he ripped two doubles and triple in Westlake's region victory over Olympus. Jake Mayer earned the win from the hill for the Thunder with eight strikeouts.
SKYLINE 4, HILLCREST 3: Skyline held off a late Hillcrest rally and Bridger Nielson earned the win in a tough battle through seven innings.
MURRAY 5, HERRIMAN 4: Murray racked up 15 hits while Cam Howe pitched the win from the mound to help the Spartans escape with the narrow victory over Herriman.
MAPLE MOUNTAIN 2, SALEM HILLS 1: Arik Mack struck out 11 batters for the Golden Eagles.
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- Rock On: Bronco misses the mark, Utes given...
- High school boys basketball: 5A team-by-team...
- 4A boys basketball for 2014-15 season
- BYU basketball instant analysis: There are...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment, commits...
- High school boys basketball: Only 2 defending...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 159
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 92
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 53
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 41
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 41
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 40
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 39
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 32