The parade in Boston Friday night seemed like an odd response to the whole ordeal. Bombs went off, a lot of people were badly hurt and some were killed. Two brothers loaded pressure cookers with nails and shrapnel in hopes of killing marathon runners along with their friends and families. Then the police felt it was OK to march down the street taking credit for it all, while the real hero lay in a hospital with his legs blown off. A moment of silence or sigh of relief perhaps, but a parade and cheering?
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism
- Robert Bennett: Make climate conversations...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Letter: Dance dress code
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage debate...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 102
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage... 81
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 62
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism 36
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 35