The parade in Boston Friday night seemed like an odd response to the whole ordeal. Bombs went off, a lot of people were badly hurt and some were killed. Two brothers loaded pressure cookers with nails and shrapnel in hopes of killing marathon runners along with their friends and families. Then the police felt it was OK to march down the street taking credit for it all, while the real hero lay in a hospital with his legs blown off. A moment of silence or sigh of relief perhaps, but a parade and cheering?
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Letter: Sluggish global warming
- Letter: Campaign disservice
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: For my grandpa
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 109
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 40
- Letter: Sluggish global warming 35
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 30