The parade in Boston Friday night seemed like an odd response to the whole ordeal. Bombs went off, a lot of people were badly hurt and some were killed. Two brothers loaded pressure cookers with nails and shrapnel in hopes of killing marathon runners along with their friends and families. Then the police felt it was OK to march down the street taking credit for it all, while the real hero lay in a hospital with his legs blown off. A moment of silence or sigh of relief perhaps, but a parade and cheering?
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 30
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 21
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice... 13