Years ago, in my junior high civics classes, I was taught that there were three branches of government. Now it appears a fourth has been added: the executive, legislative, judicial and the National Rifle Association.
What You May Have Missed
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's...
- Letter: Constitutional republic
- Letter: Public lands
- Kathleen Parker: Karma tastes rich in new,...
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes sense
- My view: Will we take the opportunity to wipe...
- Dan Liljenquist: Confronting Saudi Arabia's...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's homeless problem still rages