Years ago, in my junior high civics classes, I was taught that there were three branches of government. Now it appears a fourth has been added: the executive, legislative, judicial and the National Rifle Association.
What You May Have Missed
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question should...
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get out of...
- My view: Choice plays big part in debate of...
- Letter: Voter disconnect
- Letter: Who's against Healthy Utah?
- Letter: Duties of the job
- John Florez: Lawmakers broke the state's...
- Letter: Exclusive salary hike