Close contests wasn't the name of the game during Sunday's first-round NBA playoff action.
Beginning with the Pacers dominating the Hawks and ending with the Thunder slamming the Rockets, Day 2 of this year's postseason was full of double-digit victories.
In between these two contests, the Spurs topped the Lakers and the Heat thumped the Bucks.
The day's closest contest, a 12-point San Antonio victory over the Lakers, included the Spurs leading by nine after one quarter and by 13 heading into the final period. All totaled, the Pacers, Spurs, Heat and Thunder won by an average of 20.25 points.
The top line from the day came from Indiana's Paul George, who notched a triple-double with 23 points, 11 rebounds and 12 assists. Miami's LeBron James wasn't far behind, as he had 27 points (on 9 of 11 shooting), 10 rebounds and eight assists.
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double overtime...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between BYU...
- Cougars gain a lot over Final Four weekend...
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double... 91
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 36
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 35
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars... 26