Close contests wasn't the name of the game during Sunday's first-round NBA playoff action.
Beginning with the Pacers dominating the Hawks and ending with the Thunder slamming the Rockets, Day 2 of this year's postseason was full of double-digit victories.
In between these two contests, the Spurs topped the Lakers and the Heat thumped the Bucks.
The day's closest contest, a 12-point San Antonio victory over the Lakers, included the Spurs leading by nine after one quarter and by 13 heading into the final period. All totaled, the Pacers, Spurs, Heat and Thunder won by an average of 20.25 points.
The top line from the day came from Indiana's Paul George, who notched a triple-double with 23 points, 11 rebounds and 12 assists. Miami's LeBron James wasn't far behind, as he had 27 points (on 9 of 11 shooting), 10 rebounds and eight assists.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 89
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 74
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 38
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34