Close contests wasn't the name of the game during Sunday's first-round NBA playoff action.
Beginning with the Pacers dominating the Hawks and ending with the Thunder slamming the Rockets, Day 2 of this year's postseason was full of double-digit victories.
In between these two contests, the Spurs topped the Lakers and the Heat thumped the Bucks.
The day's closest contest, a 12-point San Antonio victory over the Lakers, included the Spurs leading by nine after one quarter and by 13 heading into the final period. All totaled, the Pacers, Spurs, Heat and Thunder won by an average of 20.25 points.
The top line from the day came from Indiana's Paul George, who notched a triple-double with 23 points, 11 rebounds and 12 assists. Miami's LeBron James wasn't far behind, as he had 27 points (on 9 of 11 shooting), 10 rebounds and eight assists.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans... 19