Close contests wasn't the name of the game during Sunday's first-round NBA playoff action.
Beginning with the Pacers dominating the Hawks and ending with the Thunder slamming the Rockets, Day 2 of this year's postseason was full of double-digit victories.
In between these two contests, the Spurs topped the Lakers and the Heat thumped the Bucks.
The day's closest contest, a 12-point San Antonio victory over the Lakers, included the Spurs leading by nine after one quarter and by 13 heading into the final period. All totaled, the Pacers, Spurs, Heat and Thunder won by an average of 20.25 points.
The top line from the day came from Indiana's Paul George, who notched a triple-double with 23 points, 11 rebounds and 12 assists. Miami's LeBron James wasn't far behind, as he had 27 points (on 9 of 11 shooting), 10 rebounds and eight assists.
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars past...
- Dick Harmon: Hard-hitting safety Craig Bills...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- Former BYU star Russell Larson enjoys...
- Dante's shadow: Breaking down Dante Exum's game
- Dick Harmon: Outwardly lobbying Big 12... 131
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 72
- Dick Harmon: Every player on BYU's... 71
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- Utah Utes football: No. 23 Utes defeat... 52
- BYU to welcome FCS team Savannah State... 39
- BYU gets bowl-eligible with 42-23 win... 25
- Utes still have outside chance at... 25