Close contests wasn't the name of the game during Sunday's first-round NBA playoff action.
Beginning with the Pacers dominating the Hawks and ending with the Thunder slamming the Rockets, Day 2 of this year's postseason was full of double-digit victories.
In between these two contests, the Spurs topped the Lakers and the Heat thumped the Bucks.
The day's closest contest, a 12-point San Antonio victory over the Lakers, included the Spurs leading by nine after one quarter and by 13 heading into the final period. All totaled, the Pacers, Spurs, Heat and Thunder won by an average of 20.25 points.
The top line from the day came from Indiana's Paul George, who notched a triple-double with 23 points, 11 rebounds and 12 assists. Miami's LeBron James wasn't far behind, as he had 27 points (on 9 of 11 shooting), 10 rebounds and eight assists.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Utah State's Evans has been on a 'long journey'
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25