I've know former Bingham coach Mark Dubach for a long time. I've dealt with him and his handling of the demands of coaching and teaching and dealing with parents and money. My sons played for him. We traveled to Reno and San Diego and all over Utah with him. I only have great respect for this man.
Hold you head up high, Mark. We are all human and you are as good a human as I have ever met.
Ocean City, N.J.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- In our opinion: How committed are Obama, U.S....
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- In our opinion: The Scots have set an example...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- Who likes Obama's ISIS plan, and who... 24
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19