I've know former Bingham coach Mark Dubach for a long time. I've dealt with him and his handling of the demands of coaching and teaching and dealing with parents and money. My sons played for him. We traveled to Reno and San Diego and all over Utah with him. I only have great respect for this man.
Hold you head up high, Mark. We are all human and you are as good a human as I have ever met.
Ocean City, N.J.
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- In our opinion: Six heroes for our values in...
- Letter: Distance from religion
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our year-end...
- Drew Clark: Ebola, cybersecurity and...
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests — a...
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 35
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 31
- Letter: Distance from religion 26
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions 16
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Prisons bring much positive change 13