I've know former Bingham coach Mark Dubach for a long time. I've dealt with him and his handling of the demands of coaching and teaching and dealing with parents and money. My sons played for him. We traveled to Reno and San Diego and all over Utah with him. I only have great respect for this man.
Hold you head up high, Mark. We are all human and you are as good a human as I have ever met.
Ocean City, N.J.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Society puzzles
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Equality in family life does not mean sameness
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Michael Gerson: State of Israel: History...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 39
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 32