I've know former Bingham coach Mark Dubach for a long time. I've dealt with him and his handling of the demands of coaching and teaching and dealing with parents and money. My sons played for him. We traveled to Reno and San Diego and all over Utah with him. I only have great respect for this man.
Hold you head up high, Mark. We are all human and you are as good a human as I have ever met.
Ocean City, N.J.
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Is it time for our first woman president? 50
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay... 10
- Radon, the unrecognized killer 10
- In our opinion: Legislators need to... 9