I've know former Bingham coach Mark Dubach for a long time. I've dealt with him and his handling of the demands of coaching and teaching and dealing with parents and money. My sons played for him. We traveled to Reno and San Diego and all over Utah with him. I only have great respect for this man.
Hold you head up high, Mark. We are all human and you are as good a human as I have ever met.
Ocean City, N.J.
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Liberal arts vs STEM...
- My view: Climate change denial: Scientific...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- Letter: Next president?
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win... 28