LAYTON 14, NORTHRIDGE 2: Jaden Trujillo had two doubles and five RBIs in the blowout win over Northridge on the road.
RIVERTON 9, BINGHAM 7: Riverton had a huge first inning, scoring seven runs in what proved to be the difference in its home victory. Jimi Dixon captured the victory on the mound for the Silverwolves.
MAPLE MOUNTAIN 3, MOUNTAIN VIEW 2: MaKay Nelson struck out 16 batters and only gave up one hit as he earned the complete-game victory. Nelson also had a two-RBI single in the fourth inning for the Golden Eagles.
SPRINGVILLE 3, TIMPANOGOS 2: Parker Johnston pitched a complete game, giving up just two earned runs in a much-needed region victory at home.
PROVO 4, TIMPVIEW 2: Devin Johnson returned to the rotation from an injury and pitched 62/3 innings for his first win of the season. It was also Coach Moore's 200th win as a head coach for Provo.
WASATCH 10, UNION 1: Wasatch scored in six of the seven innings played as it picked up the road victory. Todd Ogilvie and Taggart Baxter each hit doubles for the Wasps while Kyle Kelly picked up the win on the mound.
PARK CITY 13, JUDGE MEMORIAL 5: Chandler Anderson went 3-for-3 with a double, triple and three RBIs, and also pitched the win on the mound to lift Park City to a sixth consecutive region win.
MORGAN 9, BEAR RIVER 7: Morgan scored two runs in extra innings to earn the road victory. Morgan led by five runs going into the sixth inning, where Bear River scored five runs to tie the game. Lantzen Toomer was the winning pitcher for the Trojans and he helped his own cause with a double.
GRANTSVILLE 26, BEN LOMOND 0: Grantsville's Skyler Cloward pitched a no-hitter as he led his team to the easy victory. The Cowboys had seven extra-base hits as they routed the visiting Scots.
OGDEN 5, TOOELE 4: Brian Saunders earned the win on the mound for Ogden as it narrowly defeated Tooele. The Tigers held onto a four-run lead in the ninth inning as the Buffaloes scored three runs in a furious rally.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 35
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 30
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 20