SPANISH FORK 9, PAYSON 0: Spanish Fork blew past Payson behind Bennett Bradford's 2-for-2 performance at the plate and Gentry Robinson's three-run home run in the bottom of the sixth inning. Conner Johnson earned the win from the hill for the Dons.
BEAVER 27, DIAMOND RANCH 0: Beaver scattered 16 hits, nine of which went for extra bases, in its blowout victory over Diamond Ranch. Sam Myers doubled, homered and pitched the win while Jesse McMullin ripped two triples to lead the Beavers.
PAROWAN 19, MILLARD 8: Jake Topham belted a home run and earned the win as the Rams amassed 22 hits.
AMERICAN FORK 2, LEHI 1: Tyler Staten scored the go-ahead goal on a penalty kick for the Cavemen.
LONE PEAK 2, PLEASANT GROVE 0:
JUAN DIEGO 9, UNION 1: Six different players scored for Juan Diego as the Soaring Eagle cruised past Union in the region matchup. Will Bagrou and Gerry Garcia scored two goals each to power the home team.
DELTA 4, NORTH SANPETE 2: Facing a 2-2 tie at the break, Delta came out in the second half and added two more goals to earn the road victory over North Sanpete. McKay Sanders led the Rabbits with two scores in the region win.
BONNEVILLE 6, MOUNTAIN CREST 4: Bonneville scored all six of its runs in the fourth inning and held on the rest of the way to defeat Mountain Crest. Andrea Hancock doubled and pitched the win to lead the Lakers.
BOUNTIFUL 12, CYPRUS 2: Belle Stoddard had an impressive game as she hit a homer, collected three RBIs, went 4-for-4 at the plate and earned the win from the circle to lead Bountiful. Celeste Castelan led the way for the Pirates with two doubles.
HILLCREST 16, SKYLINE 11: The Huskies scored 12 runs in the opening three innings and held on to defeat Skyline in region play. Brook Bradshaw and Kimberlin Smith each doubled while Bradshaw also earned the win from the circle to lead Hillcrest.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 51
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48